Cody,Wy rivers are running! - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-18-2006   #1

Cody, Wyoming
Cody,Wy rivers are running!

Anyboody looking to get out of town?

the local ditch (Shoshone river Cody, Wy) river is running they just started to release yesterday and it's good to go. some of the clarks fork runs are good along with crandall creek. If your looking for great class 4 runs come and get some.

Also a Big Horns update, Ten sleep should be running by next weekend along with the tongue and possibly clear creek.

feel free to call me if you need more info!

Later,

Aaron Mulkey
Core Mountain Sports
877-527-7354

COLDFEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2006   #2

Boulder, Jackson Kayak, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Send a message via Skype™ to thecraw
Aaron... It's marty.

I am totally stoked to hit some of that creek'n stuff up thataway. Hey can you re-post that vid of the tensleep section. I am really hoping to get that one under my belt this year.

Although I have never boated any of that stuff up thataway, it looks like some super prime shiznit!

I am heading out of town this weekend, but will be back for next weekn and hope to paddle up there.

Frenchy??? Booth? Livingston???

Let's do it.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather...To skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW !!!! What a ride!!!!!!"
thecraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006   #3

Cody, Wyoming
Hey Marty

I just got back from Idaho running some goods and now things are starting to run around here although we just had a big cold snap and snow the past 2 days but the weather is warming the next couple of days so I would imagine things are going to be going off in the Big Horns pretty quick. The local ditch is running nicely now thru October and it's worth the trip.

Here is some vid of ten sleep

http://www.coldfear.com/images/coldfearmovie.wmv

I will also be posting some pics of our trip to the Lochsa, Fish Creek and Boulder creek on
http://coldfear.com/hotflashes.htm

see you soon,

Aaron Mulkey
Core Mountain Sports
COLDFEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2006   #4

Boulder, Jackson Kayak, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Send a message via Skype™ to thecraw
OH MY GOD that is sooo sick...

I can't even imagine trying to keep track of all the right lines in there. Can you just read/run this thing? Tensleep has to happen for me this season.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather...To skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW !!!! What a ride!!!!!!"
thecraw is offline   Reply With Quote