Clear Creek doggy style encounter - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-21-2006   #1

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Clear Creek doggy style encounter

Paddling black rock thru lower, last hurrah on clear creek. On the lower section noticed some people on the bank of the river, looked strange. Upon closer inspection, girl was buck naked bent over a big waist high rock. Guy had no pants and a shirt on and they were going to town, clear creek doggy style! Pure comedy. First boater in the group went by and said that they were going at it when he went by. I came next and they were in a stand still, holy shit, we are busted, halt the action pose. I gave them a yahoo! for encouragement. 3rd boater down told them to get back to the action. They didn't count on kayakers coming down to view thier clear creek action. Total comedy, we caught the next eddy and laughed our asses off. I wish I had the camera with me!

deepsouthpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2006   #2

Now that's the best damn yakin' story Smoke ems ever heard!!!

YEE-HAW!!!

You left out all the good details though...

Were they a young couple? Was she firm and good lookin'?

Did you see any titty?

If she was an overweight, 50-year-old mother of 7 then this story - although funny as hell - doesn't carry the same stoinkin' swager as it would if she were a fa-ine college cutie burried head long into that rock!

We need more details!

No matter what, this story's the best I've heard!!! I mean really guys, who cares if you cleaned the line like a pro if you got some bare ass staring you straight in the eye?

If said dude is out there reading this by chance all I gotta say is...

YOU DA MAN!!!!!

Gettin' some good quality Schmiggity-Iggity-Diggity-Doo all over that rock. Shit, I bet half the homeboys on this board can't even get their girlie to fuck with the lights on, let alone get naked on a jagged rock just downwind of a two-lane highway.

YOU DA MAN!!!!!

Alright, alright... just tell us if it looked something like this >>>

http://badgas.co.uk/animals/dogs/dog_011.jpg
smoke emif ugotem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006   #3

Evergreen, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1991
Ha....

Were they in the water? The boys tend to go hiding in cold water.

I had 5 of these kinds of encounters all on the same river in the SE. The Saluda River in Columbia SC. Just thought I would contribute to the topic not compete.

1. I paddled around the corner of a cove where we put in for a park and play spot and saw this very attractive chick in waist deep water with no shirt on. Then I saw this lanky looking dude kind of near by. I paddled over to the play spot and told my friends. They were all like dude you got here way too late. Apperently they went at it hard in the 52 degree water for quite a while.

2. I paddled accross river to the same rapid and this couple was camping on the beach opposite side from the first story. This manky white dide yells at me " Hey you!" I look over and pulls his black girlfriends shirt up to show me her huge tits. She hit him and ran back into the tent.

3. We were paddling down river and came upon this raft that had been pulled up on shore at an island and was leaning over like a lean too or soemthing. When i got below it I looked back up stream and saw a couple under it. the dude had his head burried between her legs. She saw us but had not intention of stopping it.

4. The play spot that we hung out at was a very popular location for people to come and hang out as you may have seen. Rednecks would come out and hang confederate flags from the trees and play Skinard, tube, jump out of trees etc. Also college girls would come out to sunbathe. This one guy was always out there hanging out one day i saw him out on a rock with a towel over his lap and his hand under the towel. Looking closer you could totally tell that the dude was spanking it.

5. A couple of weeks before a guy jumped off a bridge and ended his life. He lodged in some rocks at the rapid that we kayaked at. The county sheriff came by and some kayakers helped them recover the body. They forgot a body bag so they laid him accross the front of a jon boat like a trophy or something. They ferried the boat accross to the other eddy and left boat over there until they came back with a body back. Some rednecks came by and saw it. One of the dudes said to the other one... "Hey bo, Ill give you a beer if you touch it."
benrodda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2006   #4
JMH

This is hilarious!! LOL! Those are some great stories. Having learned how to kayak in the south, I defiantly saw some crazy redneck behavior on the side of rivers.
JMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006   #5

Denver, Colorado
It was a young (20's?) couple. There were out of the water just up on the bank. No titties were visible to me as the chick was chest down on the rock (damn!). Unfortunately the only ass in plan view was man ass. Still funny as hell though!
Old 07-22-2006   #6

in a van down by the river, Arizona
Paddling Since: 1974
front range froggy style

its pretty easy to believe the Clear Creek post, since I've seen some interesting acts as I paddled around the tunnel 1 bend on LCC, and the southern style stuff sounds par for the course in South Cacalacky.
(I'll pitch in this little tid bit from Middle Boulder Creek)
In the runout from Buttresses you float under the canyon bridge, roll past some private residences, boof the lowhead dam, then cross under the pedestrian bridge, right?! Well, then when the vegetation gets thick, some couples have found that one particularly flat rock is well hidden from the road above and from the nearby trail. I floated under the pedestrian bridge and I've got a habit of hitting the river left eddy below the old river guage and when I did... I looked across Boulder Creek to see some serious pile driving going down river right.
It was the full program, both college student aged, both unclad, and both unaware and unconcerned of the world nearby. They were straight up, gettin' her dunn! I quickly bored of my lack of participation, peeled back into current and gave a good loud "OH YEAH BABY!" as I floated by the splayed out scene...
kayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006   #7

Not a river guide, Ft. FunK
I had a pretty unusual sighting South of gold hill near Boulder once. Myself, flowtorch, and my cousin were loading up the dirtbikes into the truck. A chic in a older landcruiser or somethin pulled off on the side of the road, about 50-100yards down from us. She walked down to this lil stream and proceeded to undress in front of all 3 of us and bathe herself Boulder style. Au naturale, in the stream. It was pretty hot. Titties everywhere!
gapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006   #8

Denver, Colorado
Great stories! The dude pulling up his girls shirt is particularly hilarious.
Old 07-22-2006   #9
suigeneris

loveland, Colorado
boulder creek nude beach

Before the bridge by Red Lion was dammed I'm sure some of you recall some nice mammarys sitting on the boulders beside Boulder Creek. Few years ago I'm paddling by myself(again) and notice 2 chicks bare naked reading books. Wouldn't you know there is an eddy right in front of them. So I pull over and ask the blonde with 38D's what book she is reading. She wasn't too amused but I can't help it if she doesn't have a sense of humor. The rest of the run just didn't matter...
suigeneris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006   #10

Sounds like Boulder Crk and Clear CRK are the nudie runs,last year me and Baguaninja were finish up lower near where that tree was earlier in the year,we come around a bend there's this semi hot 20'ish chich bending over in the eddy she was with a naked dude ,we ignored him,she was suprised but not to shy didn't try to conceal herself.This year on town part of Boulder Crk by CU'S practice fields we come across another naked couple,the dude starts cutting up a bunch of jokes the woman was sitting on arock wrapped arms around her knees to cover her boobs ,affording us a nice muff shot.
Back in about 80' we used to have a swimming hole in that park above Buttress,once we arrived to find a bunch of gay guys skinny dippin' in it,don't really have anything against gays but didn't want to skinny dip with em',we wanted our hole to ourselves so we went a ways up river and tossed in all kinds of logs and branches and chased em 'out , it worked.I was clueless about boating back then ,hope we didn't cause any carnage on Buttress if anybody even ran it back then.

Another time I was scouting at Agua Azul ,ther was an indian with huge jugs taking a bath in the must make eddy before it goes all class 6 on ya' .

I read somewhere that the lower Salt is the ultimate voyuerism run , a bunch of naked chicks from ASU sunbathe there.
cayo is offline   Reply With Quote