Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	2197  

Advertisement

Old 01-02-2010   #2

Mad Scientist/Creeker
WTF.
Old 01-03-2010   #3

The next zone, .
I think that bud and jackson kayaks are the perfect match... For some reason they just work well together - a good fit I say!!!

Also the reason I paddle a burn and drink ska ......
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2010   #4

The next zone, .
Now If jackson would have followed Billy Dee I might just buy a jackson!!!

Old 01-03-2010   #5

The next zone, .
Hell even EJ cant beat this guy.. Ok enough screwing around for this AM I am off to the hills..

Old 01-03-2010   #6

Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Send a message via AIM to darkbluewrangler
I really hope nobody is pissed off that EJ somehow convinced a Beer company to pay him to kayak.

Pretty sure every person here would sign on the dotted line.
darkbluewrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #7
gh

pnw, Colorado
Very cool.
Old 01-03-2010   #8
LSB
Renaissance Redneck

Huson, Montana
Paddling Since: 1988
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluewrangler View Post

Pretty sure every person here would sign on the dotted line.
I would and I consider myself a Beersnob

Too bad that bottle isn't a bootie though.... now thats an ad campaign
Old 01-03-2010   #9

Mad Scientist/Creeker
I respect both of these guys as people and for what they've done for the whitewater community. It's not so much that they're getting paid but it's how uncomfortable they look in that picture! The look on their faces is pure agony, like they know they're in this unenviable position but they just can't help it. They just don't look comfortable drinking Budweiser, probably because neither of them would do it by choice.

Rdneck is right - the Dos Equis most interesting guy in the world is just way more comfortable in his roll as beer spokesman -

"Fellows, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pocket, you better use them to call the tailor."

Old 01-04-2010   #10

The next zone, .
Nothin better than to pour a good beligum beer in a nice cold glass after paddlin...

I love how InBev still keeps the "American Beer" thing going (they even changed their ticker back to BUD InBev NV)... Now I knew that my fellow rednecks who keep up on SEC football and NASCAR could be fooled into drinkin this "American Beer" - but I thought that kayakers might see Bud for what it is..

I could care less if it is EJ or who ever pushin Bud.. I too feel that you need to get paid anyway you can.. But it is a far reach to say that Bud is still a "American Ale"...

So the moral of the add for me is that no matter what Ej drinks we all should still support our local brewery and I will do my best every chance I get!!!