CKSquad everyone breathing - Mountain Buzz

Old 03-21-2004   #1

CKSquad everyone breathing

hey guys wats up from conor and justin we hope all urs winters went good and there arnt to many injuries out there just in case ur wondering conor broke his back and i know the kyle hurt his hand conor will be back as soon as possible and if any body know of a early season meeting and stuff like that post it hey hope to hear from u all later
conor finney and Justin mitchell

addicted to liquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2004   #2

Hey Justin and Conor. We will all be meeting in BV to party sometime soon. Or just at the paddle sport show in Silverthorne. Still in a cast for a little longer. Heal your back Conor for the big boofs. Keep in touch, or better yet just call me. I need to talk to you anyway before the end of the week.
Old 03-22-2004   #3
Charc in = charc out

Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992
hello busted-up knuckleheads -- i'm still gimping through the remainder of snowboarding season. i healed my broken ribs a month ago. pulled out the stitches in my leg last week. and am now nursing a wounded knee (again). i guess if you're not falling, you're not pushing yourself hard enough ... or so i've been told. i plan to still hit the hill on the weekends until the creeks start going. hope you guys heal up well ....

ps, where's dombey???
ToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2004   #4

Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
TG-holla at me on my e-mail I want to get you in touch with the good folks over in GR to see if Red Bull wants to get in on their event.
Mike Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004   #5

Yo, last I heard Dombey was in South America with Huge Experiences.
Old 03-23-2004   #6

sup guys, actually if you got hurt this year it means you suck, thats why all of you are hurt and i am the only one injury free. Come down to glenwood and lets paddle, sho sho is alright right now and coming up fast
spyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004   #7

Bum
Send a message via MSN to Jiberish
Dombey headed out to OR. and Washington if i remember right. He is finishing out a semester out there, then idk where he's off to.
Ben
Jiberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004   #8

go big or go home

hey shane last time i heard if ur not hurting ur self ur not goin big enuf.......so maybe u should come to gunnie and ill teach u a thing or two
addicted to liquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004   #9

Can't you just feel the juvenile delinquit love. Like fresh spring flowers. And as soon as I get this cast off I'm going to blunt on your head shane. Call me, biatch.
Old 03-27-2004   #10

Boulder, Colorado
Web site

Hey Ben,
Are you still doing the web site this year? If so, I have some pics to send to you. Is e-mail the best way?

I hope everyone heals soon. I feel for you. I had surgery on Tuesday and I get my sutures out next week. Then it will still be a couple of weeks until I can boat. It sucks having to sit back and watch everyone else go boating!
Monica is offline   Reply With Quote