Certified Bear Resistant Food Containers - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-09-2009   #1

Albany, Oregon
Certified Bear Resistant Food Containers

Just wanted everyone to know this is an informative message,NOT A COMMERCIAL PLOY for business! It came to my attention nearly 3 months ago the ALL public lands in Alaska and some in Wyoming and Montana now REQUIRE federally certified Bear resistant food containers for ANYONE carrying food in them on these land. We have diligently(sp?) been working with the USFS and have finally gotten a "Federally Certified Bear Resistant" Rating on an upgrade for all RecreTec boxes. Let us know if you need a kit or a new Bear Certified Food box.
Thanks,
Timmy RecreTec Mfg.

RecreTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2009   #2
Dipshit with the most.

Bellevue, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecreTec View Post
Just wanted everyone to know this is an informative message,NOT A COMMERCIAL PLOY for business! It came to my attention nearly 3 months ago the ALL public lands in Alaska and some in Wyoming and Montana now REQUIRE federally certified Bear resistant food containers for ANYONE carrying food in them on these land. We have diligently(sp?) been working with the USFS and have finally gotten a "Federally Certified Bear Resistant" Rating on an upgrade for all RecreTec boxes. Let us know if you need a kit or a new Bear Certified Food box.
Thanks,
Timmy RecreTec Mfg.
Tim,
Thanks for the heads up. YOu should at least put a link to recretec in your contact info. Now I have to go to google and search.

And you are not posting all the time about how wonderful Recretec is and what not. Usually a disclaimer or a heads up like " I work/own recretec, but we do have some frames that would work for your application is cool."

Posting up photos posing as a happy customer of recretec from your IP address is not cool. Some get confused.

The guy with the bimini tops was pretty casual about it too and revealed his relationship. Most people including buzzards don't like deception. But you have to be a boater and there is nothing wrong with supporting cool people in the industry. My two cents.
carvedog is online now   Reply With Quote