Calling Roaring Fork Area Boaters... - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-14-2008   #1

Aspen, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Calling Roaring Fork Area Boaters...

This will be my first boating season in the area and looking for others to boat with. I live in Basalt, work in Aspen and Carbondale and want to not have to boat by myself so let's go! Contact me here or by email...

wired nut 14 er (at) yahoo dot com

wirednut14er is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2008   #2

Bum
Send a message via MSN to Jiberish
Check out the GWS Whitewater Park if no one emails you.... A lot of boaters there, or even head up to shoshone, and introduce yourself to some peeps! When I lived in Glenwood thats how I met most my boating friends.... Good luck!

BEn Guska
Jiberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #3

Aspen, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
I've been down to GWS PP several times and have only met folks from the front range or GJ. Honestly the skiing has been so good i've been enjoying some great BC turns, but maybe it's time for the solid WW to morph into the liquid form.

If it melts they will come!
wirednut14er is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2008   #4

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirednut14er View Post
I've been down to GWS PP several times and have only met folks from the front range or GJ. Honestly the skiing has been so good i've been enjoying some great BC turns, but maybe it's time for the solid WW to morph into the liquid form.

If it melts they will come!
Wired,

I live in Glenwood and am always looking for other boaters. Give me a pm if you want to hit it up. I like to go out in the evenings after work, if that works for you.

Later,
Dan
DanRauer is offline   Reply With Quote