Boulder to Glenwood? - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-26-2010   #1

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2009
Boulder to Glenwood?

Anyone goin' from Boulder to Glenwood in the next few days? I have LL Biscuit I bought in Boulder, and am trying to get it up to Glenwood. Got a sixer if you can throw it in with ya! Thanks

Advertisement

Old 04-26-2010   #2

On the Highway, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Sorry man, this boat looks like a bit a fun. I may hold on to it until my Molan comes in. I may just "not be around" if someone comes by to pick it up. Hahahahaha
bldrmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010   #3

know some friends going to moab next weekend. I think they are leaving Thursday after work from Denver which would put them through Glenwood some time around 8pm.
vardaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2010   #4

Lakewood, Colorado
I am heading to Glenwood on Wednesday, if you can get the boat to Lakewood sometime on tuesday I would be happy to deliver.

Randy
[email protected]
woodboat75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #5

vardaddy, do would your friends have room for a little boat? Thursday night might work out.
luke
[email protected] or 970-308-seven nine six six

Randy, I appreciate the offer, but my buddy bldrmorgan is refusing to drop it off anywhere today as he has "paddling plans" with my boat.... thanks again!
Old 04-27-2010   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldemuth6 View Post
vardaddy, do would your friends have room for a little boat? Thursday night might work out.
luke
[email protected] or 970-308-seven nine six six

Randy, I appreciate the offer, but my buddy bldrmorgan is refusing to drop it off anywhere today as he has "paddling plans" with my boat.... thanks again!
Always comical when you can't get your own boat because your friend has plans to use it.

I talked with one and he is unsure if he is going because of weather but another is a paddler and also on the buzz so I think he should have room somewhere on his truck as long as he is still going. I sent him (jay) an email with a link to this thread so hopefully he'll reply.
vardaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #7

Littleton, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
leaving at 3:00 on Thursday

Hey Luke, if your buddy can have your boat to my place in Littleton in time for when we leave at 3:00 I'll be happy to throw it up on the rack for you--that should put me in glenwood between 5:00 and 6:00 or so--let me know if that works for you

ps--just to let you know-- keeping an eye on the weather forecast in moab--it's being a bit uncooperative--not bad enough to cancel, and hoping it improves...it's definitely still a go, but if it really goes south, we may reconsider...
Jay H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay H View Post
Hey Luke, if your buddy can have your boat to my place in Littleton in time for when we leave at 3:00 I'll be happy to throw it up on the rack for you--that should put me in glenwood between 5:00 and 6:00 or so--let me know if that works for you

ps--just to let you know-- keeping an eye on the weather forecast in moab--it's being a bit uncooperative--not bad enough to cancel, and hoping it improves...it's definitely still a go, but if it really goes south, we may reconsider...

Jay, thanks for the offer, it sounds like my buddy morgan has already lined up a ride for the boat... Have a good time out in Moab!!

Tags
boulder