Booth/Livingstons/mutants... - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-08-2006   #1

Boulder, Jackson Kayak, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Send a message via Skype™ to thecraw
Booth/Livingstons/mutants...

I am heading back from Mexico tomorrow... looking to get on some goods Saturday and Sunday.

I fly in tomorrow at 3:30... let's get after it. Name it. I am there.

Craw

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather...To skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW !!!! What a ride!!!!!!"
thecraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2006   #2

Marty,
Organizing a crew for NSV Sunday. Level's good and should be fun if you're interested.
will rawstron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #3

Boulder, Jackson Kayak, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Send a message via Skype™ to thecraw
Will... I am probably in for that one... but will be wanting to not RUSH things in there for obvious reasons.

If you are going with a crew to roll it out quick... I might just hike in to the lower half and wait for you guys...

If you are going to take your time I am totally stoked to check it out.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather...To skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW !!!! What a ride!!!!!!"
thecraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2006   #4

Will most likely be showing a few people down for their first, so I don't expect a blazing run. Even if you decide to pass on Cascade 2, its an easy hike past and the Murkwood is 4 with occasional portage and heads up for wood. The Cali section and beyond is the reason to put on and usually there's some group splits/ teamwork on that. It's really a special canyon and you would love it. i bet we can find a happy meduim between our paces. Give a call if you're in. Safe travels.
Old 06-08-2006   #5

Laramie, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 1992
Hey Will, who's going... am I invited? :P

PS - Marty, With a few portages here and there I'm sure you could handle UNSV.
badkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #6

Badkins -
You know you're invited. Be there. I'll bring a camera. Would love to paddle it with you. Call and we'll make plans

No pitons/canings in lower Cali this year, deal?
Old 06-08-2006   #7

Denver, Colorado
Hmmm. NSV huh? I was going to see if Dan wanted to do the Lyons race in the Topoduo. You know, kick some ass & grab some swag.

Craw, how hung over do you expect to be from Booth's party? If Booth was in, I'd have to go of course... currently on the fence.

For the record, I am what Willis was talking about,
-d
Livingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #8

Lyons, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Send a message via AIM to erdvm1
You guys knock it out......I have to get ready for the party on Saturday night. I'll be getting in the goods ( Fri/Sat) but need to run something short......SSV, or below Buttonrock if it ever comes up. I'm up for Friday and Saturday but Sunday is ALL DAY of Lyons Whitewater Festivus. I'm taking the downriver crown!!!! And gonna show the new air loop to anyone that's interested. Oh and by the way......you will be hanging, I promise. Will, you're invited to the party but I have no email for you. Craw? Livingston?
erdvm1 is offline   Reply With Quote