Bomber Gear Update - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-06-2005   #1

Bomber Gear Update

With all the rumors circulating about Bomber Gear lately I thought it was
time to get to the bottom of the eddy on this one. Bomber Gear is STILL in business and they ALWAYS HAVE BEEN...I just got off the phone with them. I went to college with the original owners Robbie and Rickter and knew them from the time they were still sewing ice ax loops and caving knee pads in their garage. Over the years, they built a reputable company, but recently an INSIDER ATTACK has them getting worked. Don't worry, they're NOT going to pull their skirts and swim. Bomber Gear's working hard to surf out of this trashy hole. Expect to see something official from them soon. In fact, if you're looking for some good deals on quality gear give them a call 970-259-1571, they still have a complete product line, missing only some larges in some models.

speicher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
bomber gear