Just got this email earlier this evening from Grand Canyon River Guides...
Heads up for high water next week! The schedule for the High Flow Experiment looks like this:
• Begin ramp-up from 9,000 cfs at 11:00 pm on November 18 (Sunday);
• Reach powerplant capacity at 11:00 am on November 19 (Monday);
• Open bypass tubes at 12:00 pm November 19;
• Reach full bypass (~42,300 cfs) at 9:00 pm on November 19;
• First step down from bypass at 9:00 pm on November 20 (Tuesday);
• Reach ~31,300 cfs at 4:00 am on November 23 (Friday)
• Reach powerplant capacity at 7:00 am on November 23
• Complete HFE (back to 9,000 cfs) at 8:00 pm on November 23
Safe boating everyone!
Insofar as I know, that's not available with any degree of specificity this far in advance.
However, I suppose you could go back and look at the 2012 releases for the time of year you're interested in. At least that would give you something of an indicator about what this year's releases might be in that time frame.
They never actually let you know the releases more than a month in advance. You don't know what the snow pack upstream will be and they don't either. I hate to side with the govs on this, but that's the facts jack.