Originally Posted by AdamG
YO Alex, yall are already back on the front range? Hope that you werent totally skunked.
I am up for any of these options but could probably only swing Friday out of work.
Nate and I were talking about hiking down from Trail Ridge and making it an overnighter, would you be interested? Im interested any of the options suggested though. Give me a call and let me know what your plans are,
865 696 7658
303 642 0130
Yeah, we got into Greeley last night and are crashing with a good friend of Clay's that teaches at Northern CO. We were in Aspen and CB weather forecast suggested no OBJ, no Daisy (and that's the way it turned out). We saw water in the Poudre, so we made the hard decision to skip CB and came here.
We have to point the car east no later than early afternoon on Sat, if we're in the Denver area, earlier if up here. We didn't bring overnight self-support gear - so a BS overnighter is out. Sounds kinda high too, maybe higher than we'd want anyway. Hike up from the bottom sounds like more than we want
Not sure what we're gonna do the next couple of days. Suggestions? Give us a call.
Everyone else, huge thanks for the beta!