bay area paddlers? - Mountain Buzz

Old 01-22-2005   #1

bay area paddlers?

I am living in the San Francisco bay area and would like to get in contact with any boaters who have knowledge of the surrounding area and would like to paddle some IV,V-, surf, creeks, play, etc.

Chris Conlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2005   #2

Snowmass, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1983
You might check out Boof.com. That site is your local boaters forum. The format is nearly exactly like this one. Also check out Creekin.net. It's a great resource for California runs.
Old 01-22-2005   #3

wow

Chris--two of us are meeting at the taco bell in Pacifica tomorrow (sun) @ 8:30 am, then we'll head over Devil's Slide to Pillar Point for good playboating waves--hopefully. If you are a class IV paddler you should be fine as people don't board surf at this spot. Look for a white cargo van and a CRV with a boat on it.

Looks like the day has come when Mbuzz is the place to discuss all boating in the entire west Boof.com has everything you need for rivers, flows, photos, people, etc., and make sure to talk some shit as an anonymous guest on its forums. Also try the surfzone on boatertalk.
Hartje is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2005   #4

Hartje, Sounds great and I would love to check out something other than ocean beach, The only problem is I am in Colorado right now and will be for the next week or so. If you give me some contact info I'll let you know when I get back to CA, [email protected].
Chris Conlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005   #5

Also check out www.caliproduct.com. They have great photos and info on Calif. runs as well as a chat board mostly used by NorCal paddlers.
Meng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005   #6

oops! I didnt even see that they just posted below.......
Meng is offline   Reply With Quote