Bailey Fest 2012!!! - Mountain Buzz

Old 02-13-2012   #1

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Bailey Fest 2012!!!

Its cold, the rivers are frozen, the snowpack is weak, and the power days have been few... but fear not!

Bailey Fest 2012 is on the Calendar! Get fired up for spring and think about the good days to come. More info as we get closer... but for now... same awesome camp spot, same flows and good times on the river, same camp party rager... looking forward to seeing you there!

Mountain Buzz - Bailey Fest

deepsouthpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2012   #2

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Thoughts of Bailey just might get me through these last few months of nursing school: ~)
PLUS, you were kind enough to schedule it over my birthday WEEK! Sweet!
Old 02-13-2012   #3

Evergreen, Colorado
Paddling Since: '92
Excellent news. Looking forward to it!
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2012   #4

Silverthorne, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Count me in! I have been itchin' to get on Bailey since moving up here this fall
DoubleYouEss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012   #5

Shit Creek, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Cant wait. Popped my Bailey cherry during the first Baileyfest and just love it. The early notice to plan for the whole weekend it awesome. Thanks Ian!!!
Old 02-15-2012   #6

Indian Hills, Colorado
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
DanOrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012   #7

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
I'm working on plans for an upgrade of the foamie cross course. The conceptual design is almost complete for the "Supermax showdown" course. Plan is to build a small scale replica model of supermax (or as close as my new whitewater park design engineering company called 12 Pack in the Garage Engineering can get it).

Bailey Fest will host the baddest class V foamie creek race on the planet! Last year's winner walked away with a Jackson Villain creekboat and a huge smile!

Also... I'm soliciting videos for a friday night movie night on our world class Tarp-a-tron movie screen. If you have a high quality kayaking video that hasn't hit the internet before Bailey Fest, hit me up. I want to showcase some fresh video for our friday night kickoff party.

Glad to hear about birthdays, first times on bailey at the Fest, and folks getting excited for some paddling.
deepsouthpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012   #8

BV, CO
Paddling Since: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsouthpaddler View Post
I'm working on plans for an upgrade of the foamie cross course. The conceptual design is almost complete for the "Supermax showdown" course. Plan is to build a small scale replica model of supermax (or as close as my new whitewater park design engineering company called 12 Pack in the Garage Engineering can get it).

Bailey Fest will host the baddest class V foamie creek race on the planet! Last year's winner walked away with a Jackson Villain creekboat and a huge smile!

Also... I'm soliciting videos for a friday night movie night on our world class Tarp-a-tron movie screen. If you have a high quality kayaking video that hasn't hit the internet before Bailey Fest, hit me up. I want to showcase some fresh video for our friday night kickoff party.

Glad to hear about birthdays, first times on bailey at the Fest, and folks getting excited for some paddling.
We need a damn LIKE button on this board.
Phil U. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bailey