Ark #'s report - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-26-2010   #1
suigeneris

loveland, Colorado
Ark #'s report

For those wondering if the numbers is a go or not, had a spectacular sunny day with the Numbers section all to myself today. I'd guess the flow at about 300cfs which floats a boat with very little harm to the bottom side. It snowed up higher last night and painted the Collegiates with a beautiful fresh coat. Drove back over Freemont Pass and it still resembles February-tons of snow.

Enjoy,

suigeneris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2010   #2

BV, CO
Paddling Since: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by suigeneris View Post
For those wondering if the numbers is a go or not, had a spectacular sunny day with the Numbers section all to myself today. I'd guess the flow at about 300cfs which floats a boat with very little harm to the bottom side. It snowed up higher last night and painted the Collegiates with a beautiful fresh coat. Drove back over Freemont Pass and it still resembles February-tons of snow.

Enjoy,
Nice! I boated #4 to the Miner's Campground takeout solo that day. Hard to find people willing to boat low water especially if its less than 60 degrees out. The Granite gauge was just about 200 cfs that day. PM me if you're ever in need of a low water partner though hopefully we'll see more water soon.

P.
Phil U. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #3

The next zone, .
Some of us local boys have been gettin out on the #'s and piney just about every night it has not been freezing.. 4 pm or so meeting up at 5 and a half. Great creekin warm up and a good place to start to get in shape for the season.

If anyone wanted to join they are welcome. There are usually 2-4 of us.
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2010   #4

Whitewater Boater, Boating Whitewater
Paddling Since: 2004
I'm local and want to get on....40 degrees is not cold to me. As long as there is water. If anyone is going out Wed-Fri let me know.
yakrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #5

BV, CO
Paddling Since: 96
Nice R'NEK. 4 is early for me but I'll try to catch up with you one of these afternoons.

Yakrafter, I returned your PM.

P.
Phil U. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #6

The next zone, .
They just started moving 100 cfs out of Twin today..

Not sure if I will paddle in the snow but I am ready once the sun comes out again.
Old 05-03-2010   #7

The next zone, .
Tonight we are going up to run the numbers at about 5 pm or so. Should be at 5 and a half by 5 30 give or take...

Tags
ark