If it is sunny and the snow sucks, I'm in.
If you don't want to wait so long we will be boating the Animas on a booze cruise next weekend. I am going to Crestted Butte this weekend to ski and buy a new boat. I have put together a drinkin posse to test it out. I will let you know when we get closer if it will be Sat or Sun, which ever is sunnier.
PS- I hear the skiing is really good in the Butte right now, can anyone confirm? Thanks