Anyone running Gore on Mon or Tues? (26-27 JULY 04) - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 07-25-2004   #1

C.O.
Anyone running Gore on Mon or Tues? (26-27 JULY 04)

Anyone want to run Gore Canyon? The river level is at a nice compfy level.

If anyone wants to hit it, call me @ (719) 661-4377 or email me @ [email protected], or post here. I'll check, all the above, before we drive out early Monday morning.

Me and the girlfriend will be there. If it's only us, then should we drive one car or two? If we are the only boaters in the area, do the locals pick up hitch-hikers after I run Gore, and/or we run the pumphouse section?

We're planning on camping at the pull off (free) camping up the hill, above the Gore take-out/pumphouse put-in.

Hope to see you there.

Ed

"So in two seconds, away we went, a sliding down the river, and it did seem so good to be free again and all by ourselves on the big river and nobody to bother us." -Mark Twain (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn)
Ed Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2004   #2

KVBA TV8 Vail weatherman/Colorado Kayaker, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Send a message via MSN to hobie
Ed,
Im safety boating a trip for Timberline tommorow. We should be at the put in at about 10am or so. Maybe I will see you there.

h
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004   #3

C.O.
Hey Hobie. long time....

anyway, I can't get there that early, maybe next time. I'll be meeting up with Glen, (who left a message) to call him back tomorrow. meeting at the take-out at 4:00pm I believe.

SYOTR

Ed
"So in two seconds, away we went, a sliding down the river, and it did seem so good to be free again and all by ourselves on the big river and nobody to bother us." -Mark Twain (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn)
Ed Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote