Mountain Buzz banner

Anybody know how to contact Woody Custom Paddles?

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  BastrdSonOfElvis 
#1 ·
I am in desperate need for a new paddle and I am interested in the woodys. I have been to there website and they do not list a phone number and the only way you can contact them is through there "general contact email". I have waited two weeks for a reply. This does not make me feel good about placing a $400+ order if I can not contact the company if there were problems or to make a "custom" request. Has anyone else experienced this?

Any beta on what is going on with these guys? The paddles look sweet.

#4 ·
Aaron Sucks

Aaron, I caught your post on the Fees. How creative and original. :roll: That is the oldest joke and it wasn't funny the first time. Your posts suck and they do not contibute to the boating community, except a few private jokes that are often crude and unoriginal. You need to find something better to do with your time or update us on the boating in San Diego. If you still boat. :roll:

I went to San Diego State University and would be interested if there is some boating there as I go back from time to time. I sure you do not know as I saw you were selling your Gus, find a forum that applies to you.

Sorry for the usual distraction by aaron, I would still like some info on the woody paddles if anybody has any.

#5 ·
i dont live in SD. but yes there is paddling where i live. santa margarita, malibu creek, the piru, the sespe and much of the kern are within a few hours. The ocean is within five minutes (and that is a lot of water). My gus was for sale because i thought i wanted a different creek boat...my bike was sold because i wanted more suspension and a pair of my skis were sold because i didnt enjoy skiing on my Volant FBs. All of which have been replaced. you went to school in socal and dont know about any of the boating? Congrats on hearing every joke in the world.

-aaron

#11 ·
Surfpimp said:
I am in desperate need for a new paddle and I am interested in the woodys. I have been to there website and they do not list a phone number and the only way you can contact them is through there "general contact email". I have waited two weeks for a reply. This does not make me feel good about placing a $400+ order if I can not contact the company if there were problems or to make a "custom" request. Has anyone else experienced this?

Any beta on what is going on with these guys? The paddles look sweet.

Yes give me a call 970-531-2203 mtnmatti@woodycustompaddles.com

Thanks

Matti

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.