Anybody know how to contact Woody Custom Paddles? - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 08-29-2005   #1

Anybody know how to contact Woody Custom Paddles?

I am in desperate need for a new paddle and I am interested in the woodys. I have been to there website and they do not list a phone number and the only way you can contact them is through there "general contact email". I have waited two weeks for a reply. This does not make me feel good about placing a $400+ order if I can not contact the company if there were problems or to make a "custom" request. Has anyone else experienced this?

Any beta on what is going on with these guys? The paddles look sweet.

Thanks

Surfpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2005   #2

ski/kayak bum
they think you suck as a paddler and you should get a new hobby....

-aaron
double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005   #3

I had a similar experience and ended up ordering mine through CKS. they are great paddles. I love mine.
syore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2005   #4

Aaron Sucks

Aaron, I caught your post on the Fees. How creative and original. That is the oldest joke and it wasn't funny the first time. Your posts suck and they do not contibute to the boating community, except a few private jokes that are often crude and unoriginal. You need to find something better to do with your time or update us on the boating in San Diego. If you still boat.

I went to San Diego State University and would be interested if there is some boating there as I go back from time to time. I sure you do not know as I saw you were selling your Gus, find a forum that applies to you.

Sorry for the usual distraction by aaron, I would still like some info on the woody paddles if anybody has any.

Thanks
Surfpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005   #5

ski/kayak bum
i dont live in SD. but yes there is paddling where i live. santa margarita, malibu creek, the piru, the sespe and much of the kern are within a few hours. The ocean is within five minutes (and that is a lot of water). My gus was for sale because i thought i wanted a different creek boat...my bike was sold because i wanted more suspension and a pair of my skis were sold because i didnt enjoy skiing on my Volant FBs. All of which have been replaced. you went to school in socal and dont know about any of the boating? Congrats on hearing every joke in the world.

-aaron
Old 08-29-2005   #6

ski/kayak bum
p.s. as far as i know i didnt do anything to deserve your flames....maybe you should start watching your fucking mouth....
Old 08-30-2005   #7

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
the crowd chants "fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight..." Kick his ass, Sea Bass!
Old 08-30-2005   #8

Fort Collins, CO
The fellow's name is Wayne Schonell and his email is [email protected].
I do not have a phone number for him. His shop is in Silverthorne.
Ken F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005   #9

His number is 970-531-2203. Best paddles ever made.

COUNT
COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005   #10

Dillon, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Kick-ass paddles.

I just talked to Matti, the Woody rep. He will check out this post as soon as he gets the chance.

You can also email Wayne at [email protected]
"Believe me, my young friend, (said the water rat somlemnly), there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing...." -The Wind in the Willows
ZLSeth is offline   Reply With Quote