Anybody boating around BV tomorrow? - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-04-2008   #1

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Anybody boating around BV tomorrow?

Friday April 4, I have to pick up a boat at CKS and wouldn't mind pine or #s while I'm there. Anybody got plans?

Advertisement

Old 04-04-2008   #2

The next zone, .
If the BC does not work out for the pm today I could maybe go.. Plannin on goin up to "The Wood" about noon but we will see what happens.

Shit only 4 hrs ago post.. Bastard were you drinkin a bit last night?

Bluebird here today and should warm up a bit..
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #3

crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
bv holes

....yo redneck.......surfing that bv hole yet? it's ok about 600-700cfs.....?jr ranger 420 cb...
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2008   #4

Not to drag you guys OT, but if you hit the #'s watch for some easily avoidable wood. We hit it Wednesday and found three spots with trees laid over in the water, not in any rapids mind you, but the runout below three I believe. Like I said, easily avoidable, but something to be aware of.......sorry I don't have any specific beta, just wanted to give you the heads-up. The road to the put-in had a bit of snow on it as well, clearance was an issue
TimmyHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #5

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Good lookin out, money.

Rednek, if you're BC trip falls through give me a call. I'd try to jump in on that but my split's in Gunny. I only have bike and boat gear with me here in Condo. 970-275-1132

If the stars align and the timing's right we'll hit it. Otherwise I'll just get wet down in Salider.

And yes, quite a bit of drinking last night. Feeling it now.
Old 04-04-2008   #6

Yo, BSOE

I'm going bc riding with RN at around noon, but I think we'll be back in BV @ 4pm at which point I'd hit pine creek #'s with ya. I'll have my boating gear, so I'll give you a call or swing by cks to see if you're around after we get off the snow. Can't fully commit at this point, but the idea of paddling after riding is sounding good.
You still have my cell?

Chris.
Meng is offline   Reply With Quote