30 lbs of rock on my porch - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-19-2008   #1

RFV, Colorado
Paddling Since: 94
30 lbs of rock on my porch

My roomate just got back from the salt,Out with the Jacks Plastics crew from Aztec, Nm. When I noticed 30lbs of rock spread out on my patio. I knew where they came from, but I had to ask. He replied " from the wilderness area of the trip. When I asked him where that was he said ,"you know past The flats". with a puzzled look on his face. I then asked why he stole all that geologic matter. and he replied. "because I wanted them. I then explained to him that taking any geologic artifacts was illegal, He replied " these aren't artifacts" . And even if they are It wasn't my permit anyways. Mind you Brent has NEVER DRAWN a permit. And does not have the capabilities to arrange a trip himself. So instead he leaches on with others and could care less of the consequences of breaking the rules of a very hard to get permit. JUST A MENTION GUY'S. I thought you might like to know who you're bringing along.
As you drive to this place you might notice, All these people have left is Dirt and Rocks!!!

Advertisement

Old 04-19-2008   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasta View Post
JUST A MENTION GUY'S. I thought you might like to know who you're bringing along.
As you drive to this place you might notice, All these people have left is Dirt and Rocks!!!
To be honest you probably shouldn't post things like this on the internet where those who would wish to cut the number of permits can see it.
kevintee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #3

RFV, Colorado
Honest???

To be honest ! You Should be Aware Of The PERMIT STIPULATIONS> And Be AWARE of WHO YOU BRING. I'LL NEVER Bring THIS GUY AGAIN. And luckily he doesn't have the abiity to get one on his own!!!!!
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2008   #4

Quote:
To be honest ! You Should be Aware Of The PERMIT STIPULATIONS> And Be AWARE of WHO YOU BRING. I'LL NEVER Bring THIS GUY AGAIN. And luckily he doesn't have the abiity to get one on his own!!!!!
I'm just telling you that you're feeding Ammo to your enemies who would rather have no human access. I agree that you should always know who your bringing and the stipulations of your access but posting about illegal activities does not bring positive light.
Old 04-19-2008   #5

RFV, Colorado
Human Access

Stupid Human Access is the exact reason why maybe it should be cut off!!! In the End I'll know I wasn't the One Who Took Anything!!!
Old 04-19-2008   #6

RFV, Colorado
SHHHhhh

Every one Be Quite!!!! Don't say ANYTHING !!!! And we'll all be able to RAPE the land as much as we want. JUST DON"T SAY ANYTHING!~!!
Old 04-19-2008   #7

RFV, Colorado
If Everyone???

A popular phrase on the Buzz. " If everyone kayaked the world would be a better place" I think not! If every yahoo that could afford a used kayak and a roll class kayaked. The world would certainly NOT be a better place!
Take only pictures and leave only footprints, Will only be a catchy bumper sticker on your Subaru!!! TAKE THAT!!!
Old 04-19-2008   #8

Quote:
Every one Be Quite!!!! Don't say ANYTHING !!!! And we'll all be able to RAPE the land as much as we want. JUST DON"T SAY ANYTHING!~!!
Honestly, while your sarcasm is amusing it is quite stupid. No one is saying we should rape the land, I am saying that this invidual should be dealt with in a way that is not broadcasting this to the entire world. Maybe he should've said 'don't take this person on a trip, pm me for details' that would've been far more appropriate. Any fool can be cynical, it takes a rational person to think through the process and find a way to best accomplish something I'm merely asking you to be the latter.
Old 04-19-2008   #9

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Pasta? I just wanted to take a moment out of my day to let you know you're a dumbass.