2005 Wave Sport kayaks are here! - Mountain Buzz

Old 02-25-2005   #1
Don

Preacher of the Profit Paddling Since: 1990
2005 Wave Sport kayaks are here!

The new Wave Sport EZG 42, 50 and 60's are here. The Diesel and ZG are back for another round again as well. Demos are here for most boats and new Werner demo paddles are here too.

It's that time of year, new toys are showing up everyday. Deal season on 2004 overstock. So, stop on by and give us a visit. Confluence Kayaks in Denver. 303-433-3676

Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2005   #2

nerd
will you be demoing the EZG 50 at Meyer's or any of the other pools?
westfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005   #3
DP/ Cinematographer

DP - cinematographer brookaitken.com, Boulder
Paddling Since: 1978
Send a message via Skype™ to Brook
Yes!
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2005   #4

Stoked on the EZG's

I've paddled the EZG 50 a handful of times now. To be honest, I've never paddled a boat that actually lived up to the hype like this boat does. It is twice as loose and fast as the EZ was on waves, and it cartwheels like a dream. Definitely the easiest boat to paddle that I've ever tried. Please do yourself a favor and TRY this boat before you buy a Fun or anything else. I think you'll instantly be hooked.
Bryan Kirk
bryank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005   #5

nerd
I did try the EZG50 at Meyer's Pool on Sunday and liked it a lot. I currently paddling an S6 but I like the feel of this boat much better. Now I've just gotta try it on the river ...
westfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005   #6

Quote:
Please do yourself a favor and TRY this boat before you buy a Fun or anything else.
Userid bryank was created 10 minutes before his post above.

I love it when someone creates a new userid and touts a product very strongly on this forum. It makes you suspicious. Love the internet....
stiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #7

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Nice observation, Stiff, you must be a detective.

In my opinion, BryanK is just trying to tell everybody his personal experience of paddling a really good boat. Yeah sure he is trying to plug the EZG on a forum post, but who cares. It's good information to know that the WAVE SPORT EZG is a sweet boat!!!! I can't wait to paddle it!

Thanks for the post BryanK....and when are you coming out to CO???

Mark Olson
marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #8

The next zone, .
I for one will trust this BK guy's opinion on any piece of gear. Even if he has only been on the buz for 1 post. From what I have seen there is no direct correlation between buz posts and boating knowledge. The opposite seems to be true in many cases. I could be wrong.

My 2 cents
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #9

I'm calling bullshit on you guys.

It is pure baloney to say one boat is so much better than another these days. It all depends on what your skills are and what you want to do with the boat. All modern boats are compromises between competing features.

When you guys say this boat is the best, there is a 99% chance that you have a bias, like your job is to plug Wavesport or you have a grudge. It sounds to me like Wavesport is concerned that Jackson Kayaks is taking too much of your business and you are responding with dirty methods.

Yes, you can say whatever bullshit you want on this forum, and, yes, there are some people who will be swayed by it. But not many people will be that gullible. Grow up.
stiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #10

Summit County, Colorado
Whoa kids, let's all just take a time-out for a while....I'm sure everyone's boats are very nice....