2 new boats coming out later this year from Jackson... - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 08-26-2008   #1

Boulder, Jackson Kayak, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Send a message via Skype™ to thecraw
2 new boats coming out later this year from Jackson...

This is SUPER COOL!!!

We have just finalized two new additions to the Hero line up...

The Dynamic Duo... and The Little Hero!!!

As you can imagine the Dynamic Duo is a two person Hero. No one has done a boat like this since the Topo Duo. Imagine a fully Jackson Outfitted two person whitewater kayak. Can't wait to try one on Lower Clear Creek.

The Little Hero is smaller then the Hero, but bigger then the Side Kick. This will fill a big gap in the sizing and offer those that are just a bit too small for the Hero a fantastic alternative size.

As with all things Jackson... new designs, comfort, performance and a huge range of sizes is what we are all about.

All can be found on www.jacksonkayak.com

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather...To skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW !!!! What a ride!!!!!!"
thecraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2008   #2

Dynamic Duo

Marty - My back doctor told me that paddling the Dynamic Duo with you as soon as it arrives would be a great form of rehab getting me ready for next season. Count me IN and tell Booth he has to wait his turn.

Duo at Gauley?
twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #3

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
thats good stuff. i have been wondering why jackson didnt make a smaller hero, like they do on the rocker and punk rocker. i really want to try out a 2 person kayak... but if you flip over i would think it would be really hard to roll back up. but it sounds like a blast. i dont know of to many 2 person white water boats.
youngpaddler06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2008   #4

Dynamic Duo will be cool to see. I'd like to see Team Jackson 1 up these crazy Russians.

IkayakNboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008   #5

Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
I am ordering a Dynamic Duo as soon as I can. What a great thing for paddling. Great for families, I am going to plug both my kids into some whitewater next season in that boat. Also potentially great for schools, could be an incredible tool to help a beginner paddler really feel edging.
Mike Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008   #6

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Dynamic Duo=Carnage! I can't wait to see you & Livingstoned test drive it.

Great name for the boat, did you come up with that Craw?
Old 08-27-2008   #7

Stoked on the Duo as well. Getting one for sure - the perfect way to get my wife on the water more.
Meng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008   #8

Are there any tricks to coordinating the roll of a two man kayak? Effectively rolling the beast seems like a limiting factor.
basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008   #9

Both people agree to rolling on a given side and on a timeframe, ie, once flipped we give ourselves 3 seconds to set up, then roll. It works great - even a beginner up front is not a solid roller, you will be able to roll them as long as they are set up and tucked on the same side as you.
Meng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008   #10

Boulder, Jackson Kayak, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Send a message via Skype™ to thecraw
Nope that was an EJ name. I agree that name is pretty darn nifty. Good way to keep it in the "Hero" genre.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather...To skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW !!!! What a ride!!!!!!"
thecraw is offline   Reply With Quote