Mountain Buzz banner

Looking to join a Big South crew this weekend.

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ski_kayak365 
#1 ·
I had two buddies that had to acquiesce to their wives and can't paddle this weekend. I'd most likely portage some stuff, but hoping some people wouldn't mind me tagging along. If you wouldn't object to a Big South newbie, please call/text 719-360-0175.

#3 ·
Scott, called Brian already and haven't heard back. Was hoping for a Saturday run, and something easier on Sunday. Will do Sunday if that's what it takes to get on Big South though. Heading up tomorrow to help a buddy out on some easier stuff, and was hoping to make a weekend out of it so I don't have to drive back and forth a bunch.

#5 ·
My crew is doing a split this weekend. Upper half sunday afternoon, meet at long draw road at 1230, run upper and then hikeout at Peterson lake, camp there.. Monday morning run the lower half. 3 person crew, 1 that has run the full, 1 that has run the lower, 1 virgin. Adam..Its not the full thing, but your welcome to join if you can't find a crew for the full Monday.

Patrick, I'm looking to maybe run Spencer Sunday morning while waiting for my crew if your looking for something different.

Josh
720-289-8624

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.