Mountain Buzz banner

FIBARK 19-20th Browns Canyon

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Stiff N' Wett 
#1 ·
Hey All,

Heading up to Salida for Fibark. Taking the raft out and wondered if anyone else would be up there to boat with. I always like to have at least 1 other boat, safety in numbers. Was thinking put in either fish bridge or ruby, and take out at either heckla or stone. Looking for a mellow trip, maybe put on early enough to beat everyone to Seidel's then catch an eddy for a bit and watch the show.

#3 ·
But for a growler or two of XXX or Colorado Kind, I will be a safety kayaker for you :) Hell, any of the Southern Sun's beers will work.[/QUOTE]

safety kayaker or safety swimmer??? haha... see you this weekend, think dan katie and i are gonna make the trip.
til then safe boatin!

#4 ·
Hey All,

Heading up to Salida for Fibark. Taking the raft out and wondered if anyone else would be up there to boat with. I always like to have at least 1 other boat, safety in numbers. Was thinking put in either fish bridge or ruby, and take out at either heckla or stone. Looking for a mellow trip, maybe put on early enough to beat everyone to Seidel's then catch an eddy for a bit and watch the show.
There will be so many people in Brown's this weekend...if there is any 1 weekend of the year where it is ridiculously crowded, it's Fibark weekend. I remember last year we had to wait over a half-hour just to find a break in the commercials big enough to jump back out there after a break at Zoom...
that said, if you anticipate the crowds it can be quite the show.
have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.