Mountain Buzz banner

Scheduling rescue classes in CO

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Mike Mather 
#1 ·
I have an ACA class with Confluence in Denver scheduled for May 26 & 27th. There is another one in Durago with Mild 2 Wild May 7 & 8th. I hope to have one in Vail with Alpinequest on June 9 & 10th then another in Durango the following weekend of the 16 & 17th. I would like to do another in the Denver area in June or July if there is any interest.

Thanks,
Mike

#3 ·
More info?

I am interested in taking a class in Denver but that weekend is not going to be good for me. It's Memorial Day weekend and plans have already been made but... Would it be possible to have another weekend done in Denver before the end of June?

Where can I find further information on this?

#13 ·
CW July class

I am interested in taking a class in Denver but that weekend is not going to be good for me. It's Memorial Day weekend and plans have already been made but... Would it be possible to have another weekend done in Denver before the end of June?

Where can I find further information on this?
Colorado Whitewater is putting together classes in the Denver area for the end of July and beginning of August.

#5 ·
Hey Mike,

I live in Durango and am interested in getting re-certified for swift water rescue. I took the 3day cert class in 2000 with BOC & Matt Figi. Are you certified to recert me? and can I do it on your May Durango date??

Thanks,

Steve.

#12 ·
Rq3?

Is your cert. with ACA or Rescue 3. I am teaching an ACA class that may not cover the recert. you are looking for. There is a guy named Juan who is doing a 3 class in May. ACA is recognized if you are a raft guide needing the card for your file.
Thanks,
Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.