Yo man, I was talking it up with a guy named Dave (Jackson boater) at the big south take out yesterday and he mentioned that you might have a t100 shell and rack laying around your yard that you might be willing to let go. I've been trying to find an aluminum rack setup with little to no luck at all. If you'd be willing to part with it would make me year. Please let me know at your leisure. 864-497-0452/tnbrandt@gmail
Hey just saw on a post you're heading down to do the East Verde maybe this weekend? I was just down there and did that run feb 13-14th- it was really sweet. Hopefully you have more water than we did then though, it was definitely scrapey. Have fun!
we met at the meeting the other night. i'm the CW guy. the keystone meeting got postponed (so Denver Water says), but you probably already heard. i plan on trying to attend the re-scheduled meeing in january. in the meantime, were you ever able to get definitive answers from anyone-- about how newly proposed flows will affect runnable windows for USB (and Alto)? i don't trust any of what they say-- don't trust that they would be honest, nor that they really know for sure about the outcomes of their proposed actions. one smiley, smarmy guy came up to me afterwards and tried to convince me how "...no, no, this would actually be good for your sport." Anyway, at this point I'm willing to concede the loss of RIMBY. Seems inevitable. But to have the increased Moffat flows fuck off the USB season entirely would be tragic. i'd like to know if there's a chance that could happen.
anyway, i'll look for you at the next meeting. maybe we can go for beer after...?