Worst deals out there. - Page 58 - Mountain Buzz
 



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 09-05-2014   #571
 
DoubleYouEss's Avatar
 
Silverthorne, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 578
$1200 for a fucking Diesel?!?! Wish I knew that when I sold mine a few years back...

Wave Sport Kayak

DoubleYouEss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-05-2014   #572
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 112
Aire Super Puma 13ft Self Bailing Raft w/ Frame
$2,600.00
Aire Super Puma 13ft Self Bailing Raft w/ Frame - Mountain Buzz Gear Swap

Yeah when there was a 2014 demo you could have bought posted right next to it for the same price
panicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014   #573
 
Steamboat, Colorado
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleYouEss View Post
$1200 for a fucking Diesel?!?! Wish I knew that when I sold mine a few years back...

Wave Sport Kayak
He says his loss is your gain, but ultimately it sounds like he's gained too much and now he needs to lose some.
__________________
It's a good day to be a duck....
soggy_tortillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014   #574
swimming
 
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 116
2013 RMR 16' Desert Cruiser, - Mountain Buzz Gear Swap

From our own gear sale ads, are you kidding me a house boat looking RMR that has been a demo. Almost 7000.00 and since the raft wholsale is 1600.00

I think I would go for the maravia special on the front page!canyon new complete zephyr package for 650.00 more
Riverbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014   #575
 
elkhaven's Avatar
 
Belgrade, Montana
Paddling Since: 1991
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
2013 RMR 16' Desert Cruiser, - Mountain Buzz Gear Swap

From our own gear sale ads, are you kidding me a house boat looking RMR that has been a demo. Almost 7000.00 and since the raft wholsale is 1600.00

I think I would go for the maravia special on the front page!canyon new complete zephyr package for 650.00 more
Seriously, even here? Shameless!

You get better rubber with your package, but a much more comprehensive set up and more use full frame with the RMR package, all for $650 less.
__________________
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back. - Agustus McCrae
elkhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014   #576
swimming
 
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhaven View Post
Seriously, even here? Shameless!

You get better rubber with your package, but a much more comprehensive set up and more use full frame with the RMR package, all for $650 less.
I am actually round boat shopping the fall sales, so don't really need your hater input. What ever your hard on is against them is quite frankly getting old,don't be pissed someone wants to buy nice stuff. I am completely happy with my purchases and everywhere I take my cat EVERY one says it is the nicest work they have seen. I would be happy to meet up anytime for a float. I would buy the desert cruiser if I were you, oh wait you probably have more in that sotar of yours than that new custom welded maravia package. Wait till I buy it then you can see it in raft porn also , Ha!
Riverbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014   #577
 
elkhaven's Avatar
 
Belgrade, Montana
Paddling Since: 1991
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
I am actually round boat shopping the fall sales, so don't really need your hater input. What ever your hard on is against them is quite frankly getting old,don't be pissed someone wants to buy nice stuff. I am completely happy with my purchases and everywhere I take my cat EVERY one says it is the nicest work they have seen. I would be happy to meet up anytime for a float. I would buy the desert cruiser if I were you, oh wait you probably have more in that sotar of yours than that new custom welded maravia package. Wait till I buy it then you can see it in raft porn also , Ha!
I'm not "hatin'" on anything, just find it ironic that you plug Canyon in every single post, even a joke thread. I'm far from pissed about anything to do with this thread, I read it for the humor, which you've kindly supplied for the day. Thank you!
__________________
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back. - Agustus McCrae
elkhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014   #578
Jared
 
Learch's Avatar
 
Dundee, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1989
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 670
Just have to do it...

I have to admit, I have seen a Canyon setup and it is some dead sexy work. I'd love to have one of their frame setups on my Sotar. There are up sides and down sides to every setup, so they aren't for everyone. But, the workmanship and beauty of the frame and boxes are the nicest I have seen.
I know some of the people on this site like to be able to move bars around and break down their frame, you can't do that with a fully welded frame like Canyon's.
__________________
Wishing I was on the river instead of surfing the web...
Learch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014   #579
 
frisco, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 64
I would like to buy both frames, one for desert cruising and the other for white water. However, I am not interested in the boats. I rode better rubber in prison.
__________________
full yellow life jacket
bob larrabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014   #580
 
PoopChicken's Avatar
 
Woodland Park, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2019
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 4
17 Foot DIB Bucket Boat - Mountain Buzz Gear Swap
PoopChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Your Worst Nightmare chadmckenzie26 Winter Buzz 5 05-18-2011 04:49 PM
The Best with the Worst Awards... CVI_Leprechaun Whitewater Kayaking 2 12-01-2008 05:10 PM
the worst hydraulic I have ever seen Mike Harvey Whitewater Kayaking 23 10-23-2008 07:51 AM
He's The Worst Ever Sherm The Eddy 21 12-11-2006 06:56 PM
worst run in Colorado cayo Whitewater Kayaking 0 05-07-2005 01:25 PM

» Classified Ads
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.