Mountain Buzz banner

Worst deals out there.

472K views 1K replies 346 participants last post by  Quiggle 
#1 ·
I know that this isn't about Saturn specifically but I am hoping to get some replies anyhow. Go use your googles to find the worst raft/kayak deal out there. Everyone agrees that there are rare good deals on rubber and plastic but there are several truly terrible deals out ther at any time. and if your classified comes up here I hope you claim it and repent.

Also if you just want to link to the saturn site that is cool but I am expecting some originality.

Complete 13' Whitewater Raft Package
only 90% of retail!

NRS Drysuit- NEW 2011
This drysuit is $555 NEW

RIOT DOMINATRIX kayak
because whips and chains are worth At least $300 and the plastic is worth $50

#799 ·
I think it might be worth it in this case. Based on the description, God put this one together, which makes it worth a bit more than retail for sure. Last time I checked, the only times pronouns are capitalized is when the refer to Him...

"16 ft Custom Cataraft that hasn't even seen the water yet. It has a tractor seat for the rower on a aluminum rowers box. On the front, it has 2 Nrs seats on custom removable aluminum box. Has anchors system and straps to Lash 11ft custom frame to 16ft Fat Tubes (25"). Trailer (with title) is a Brand New MS Raft Trailer with roller, winch and My husband put lots of extra hooks on Trailer for Lashing the boat to the trailer. The only thing He has yet to do is put in a webbed floor and buy one more 9'6" oar. With full price offer on $5,700 He will put in floor and buy one more oar. If you buy as is then price is $5,400. Thanks. Cash only please. "

#800 ·
That things got all kind of issues - I love the anchor in front and passengers in the back? or did they just mount the rowers seat backwards? The frame is WAY to long for that boat - but hey for 5700 he'll put in a floor and add a third oar!

#809 ·
Shiny new NRS fish cat frame: +$1275
SGG shafts +$135 each
blades +$65 each
missing oar mounts -$100
Extenders +$80
Grand total Brand new-------- $1755

Buying the wrong size oars -$120
terrible seat -$100
Used frame -35% minimum
used shafts -50%
Used blades -80%
side rails cut down to 60" -$50

What I would consider paying $600-700

Plus I like to go light and these are obviously gold plated.

#811 ·
I was kind of impressed that he wants to trade his over priced frame for an apparently under priced driftboat. $1300 won't buy you much of a glass or aluminum boat - so his shit is gold platted and yours is worth pawnshop value.

Definitely living in la-la land.

#815 ·
#817 ·
The point is fellas that you can build that entire package right now for that price or less. Especially if you consider that just about any shop will give you a hell of a deal on end of season packages right now. It may not be the WORST deal out there but it is pretty bad.