Mountain Buzz banner

Worst deals out there.

472K views 1K replies 346 participants last post by  Quiggle 
#1 ·
I know that this isn't about Saturn specifically but I am hoping to get some replies anyhow. Go use your googles to find the worst raft/kayak deal out there. Everyone agrees that there are rare good deals on rubber and plastic but there are several truly terrible deals out ther at any time. and if your classified comes up here I hope you claim it and repent.

Also if you just want to link to the saturn site that is cool but I am expecting some originality.

Complete 13' Whitewater Raft Package
only 90% of retail!

NRS Drysuit- NEW 2011
This drysuit is $555 NEW

RIOT DOMINATRIX kayak
because whips and chains are worth At least $300 and the plastic is worth $50

#771 ·
That made my favorites list. Is that a wooden frame, painted blue? I love the swingset chain holding up the floor.

I love to watch people being innovative. and I've always said "float what you've got" (what ever brand it may be) It's the $450 price tag that makes me smile.

#779 ·
I have only seen a few Wing rafts and cats. They appear to be well made. The fabric and construction techniques very similar to sotar or vice versa. I think the company is still around making rigid hull inflatable coast guard sort of boats, just not the recreational raft market. But 5k for a boat old enough to get a drivers permit seems bit much for most people, but ya find the one dude who has to have one its probably a better buy then the previous 9k avon or whatever homeslice wanted.

#784 ·
There is literally nothing that is top of the line on that boat - polecat oars, pvc rod tubes, no cooler, no drybox but you do get the added bonus - a wonderpump! Yeah!!!! The little back breaking bastards :mrgreen: