I think my homemade plywood table has several advantages over any of the commercial ones I have seen.
1. Super simple, I can set it up one handed in less than 30 seconds.
2. It easily adjusts to uneven ground.
3. The saw horse legs can be used as step stools to load a roof rack or climb up a muddy bank.
4. It doubles as a backboard in the event of an injury.
5. Only 2 moving parts, no metal fasteners to rust or break.
6. Folds to only 1 1/2" thick when stored.
7. Easily adaptable, want to add a strap? Just drill a new hole.
It can be seen in post #7 of this thread...
Home made tables