Raft Porn Needed -Let's see them rigs!!! - Page 70 - Mountain Buzz
 



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 11-28-2013   #691
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 123
Who made the trailer? Beautiful!

leo_amore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-28-2013   #692
swimming
 
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_amore View Post
Who made the trailer? Beautiful!
Thank You, I had the aluminum cat frame and trailer made by Canyon Whitewater Inflatables out in Oregon.
It even has aluminum wheels no more krylon on the white spokes every season!
Riverbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013   #693
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 123
Good to know... I am buying dry boxes this winter and like what I see from them. They seem to be well made and priced right. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
leo_amore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013   #694
 
slamkal's Avatar
 
vancouver, Washington
Paddling Since: 1996
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_amore View Post
Good to know... I am buying dry boxes this winter and like what I see from them. They seem to be well made and priced right. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
I like their boxes and switched over the three of mine to them to get my rig all nice and pretty. I had a hodgepodge of different sized and make boxes
slamkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013   #695
 
cataraftgirl's Avatar
 
Sandy, Utah
Paddling Since: 1997
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
Today was more like Christmas than Thanksgiving. My brother and Law and sister made the trek from Oregon to stay for a week and have Thanksgiving. More importantly he towed out my new custom trailer and frame. 300 dollars for fuel and a dinner was a deal in my book, beat the 832.00 freight quote. An hour washing off road grime and it is tucked away in the garage.
Attachment 7399
Nice looking frame & trailer. Now that's something to be thankful for!
Gotta ask.....what are those two loops on the top right hand side of the front of the frame?
cataraftgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013   #696
swimming
 
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataraftgirl View Post
Nice looking frame & trailer. Now that's something to be thankful for!
Gotta ask.....what are those two loops on the top right hand side of the front of the frame?
They are on the back of the frame also. That is something madcatr does on his frames to store the oars. I liked it so I had them put it on my frame.
Riverbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013   #697
Dipshit with the most.
 
carvedog's Avatar
 
Bellevue, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1991
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
Today was more like Christmas than Thanksgiving. My brother and Law and sister made the trek from Oregon to stay for a week and have Thanksgiving. More importantly he towed out my new custom trailer and frame. 300 dollars for fuel and a dinner was a deal in my book, beat the 832.00 freight quote. An hour washing off road grime and it is tucked away in the garage.
Attachment 7399
Trailer Porn. Want more. Trailer Porn.
carvedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013   #698
 
lhowemt's Avatar
 
at my house, Montana
Paddling Since: 2020
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post

They are on the back of the frame also. That is something madcatr does on his frames to store the oars. I liked it so I had them put it on my frame.
Interesting. I have never seen it on any of his frames nor is it something he brings up. I don't get it? I can't picture how it works vs just strapping the oar on. I'm really curious, describe it more?
__________________
I am a river, babe - I've got plenty of time, I don't know where I'm going, I'm just following the lines..... - "We are water" by Shaye
lhowemt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013   #699
 
lhowemt's Avatar
 
at my house, Montana
Paddling Since: 2020
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,364
It's winter, many boats are in storage so how about some garage porn! Not a single stall in this garage is wasted with a car.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131129_172755.png
Views:	577
Size:	456.9 KB
ID:	7401
__________________
I am a river, babe - I've got plenty of time, I don't know where I'm going, I'm just following the lines..... - "We are water" by Shaye
lhowemt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013   #700
Dipshit with the most.
 
carvedog's Avatar
 
Bellevue, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1991
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhowemt View Post
It's winter, many boats are in storage so how about some garage porn! Not a single stall in this garage is wasted with a car.....

Attachment 7401
You have an illness.


Praise be to the addiction to outside toys.
carvedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shuttle Rigs on the CKS Blog... JCKeck1 Whitewater Kayaking 2 10-17-2011 01:51 AM
Ghetto Rigs rafterman Kayaking | Gear Talk 18 04-30-2011 10:26 AM
More Input Needed On an Odyssey Raft jdmusante Rafting | Gear Talk 1 03-21-2010 01:51 PM
Support Raft Needed FirstDescents Whitewater Rafting 7 07-21-2009 04:56 PM
looking for folks to run whitewater on Poudre in oar rigs red wiggler Whitewater Kayaking 5 06-06-2005 11:20 AM

» Classified Ads
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.