Old 11-02-2014   #51
Antarctica, Alabama
Paddling Since: 1981
"We will not tolerate personal attacks or putting other vendors or fellow boaters down in our name."

Are you going to send the drybox police after Orto11, Riverbound and the other trolls?

klickitat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014   #52
vancouver, Washington
Paddling Since: 1996
Ortho11 we suggest you go back into dentistry

slamkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014   #53
North Bend, Oregon
Originally Posted by klickitat View Post
"We will not tolerate personal attacks or putting other vendors or fellow boaters down in our name."

Are you going to send the drybox police after Orto11, Riverbound and the other trolls?
In short yes.We have spoken to the first orto11 before about this and are well aware who he is. The people you mentioned as trolls are customers. We have many customers on here who don't even post because of the actions of the members here and the behavior. They simply read and filter through this forum to get some type of relevant information.

I will put the drybox conspiracy to bed for you. We build over 500 dryboxes a year this includes our own sales and any boxes that are requested from other vendors. We build in .080, .090 and .100 thickness We frequently get requests from job shops to build runs of boxes. They are laser cut and formed by us and then delivered usually to metal fab shops who can have us do the work cheaper as we have machinery already running boxes. From there I have no knowledge of where they go or who the end users are or who does the final assembly. Assembly can vary greatly between builders and I know what we do differently in the construction methods to bring them up to our standards.

As to the other issue, Thanksgiving will probably be on the river this year and anyone who can play nice is welcome.
CanyonWhitewaterINF. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014   #54
montrose, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
PR 101

Originally Posted by CanyonWhitewaterINF. View Post
Ortho11 , It is quite apparent you are out to cause malicious discontent in our business name. We are using every resource in our power to track you down and are using any law enforcement or civil methods available including court proceedings. We will not tolerate personal attacks or putting other vendors or fellow boaters down in our name. Last chance to walk away, this includes yourself or anyone else on this forum. The games have gone on long enough we will not tolerate trouble makers or slander from forum members any longer.
Canyon Whitewater Inflatables
I don't know anything about your products or service and I don't care, but this post is bullshit. It is wrong to create an account that mimics someone else, and the admins should delete ortho11's account accordingly, but your threats to other forum members are bullshit and you know it. If I had an opinion about your products or services, be it positive or negative, I would gladly post it here and there really is nothing that you can about that.

Like mountainbuzz, the internet is full of trolls and idiots. If you wish to protect your company's image, you should monitor search results of "Canyon Whitewater Inflatables" from time to time and actively engage in the discussions with good faith. If people see that you occasionally drop in on discussions when your company is brought up by name, and you add relevant information without trashing your competitors or threatening people, I think that you will find a very positive response.

It actually seems to me that the person who posted as ortho11 was actually taking pot shots at the real orto11 because they suspect, like many others, that he is a spammer that is associated with your company. Of course, that may not be the case. He may just be a real die hard customer. I don't know? In the end, no one would care about the vile of orto or ortho if you would just answer any questions about your products and put to rest any misinformation in a professional way.

Either way, I doubt that you will be able to silence discussions about your company on the buzz or anywhere on the internet for that matter.
mikepart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014   #55
East of the Pine beatle, Colorado
Just keep stepping in it. Plenty of ethical, high quality vendors to spend money with.....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app
Osseous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014   #56
The Old Troll
Gypsum, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Can't you see that ortho11 IS CanyonWhitewaterINF posting under an allis. And it works great everyone is following the thread and you know what they say, "Any publicity is good publicity! Just spell my name right." You got to love all this drama.
Why does Pluto walk on all fours, drink from a dog bowl, and get treated like...a dog, while Goofy drives a car, wears clothing, and speaks in English?
David Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014   #57
Dundee, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1989

I highly doubt that James is doing that, I've met the guy. I looked him in the eye, shook his hand, and watched him sell one of my friends a very nice cat setup for a very reasonable price. I've never purchased a thing from the guy, and I think it's pretty obvious I don't preach anyone's gear too much on the Buzz. His work is amazing. Those frames and boxes are top quality. I'm not knocking anybody else's stuff, but I've never seen the attention to detail and just plain artful design that he produces. That is all.
Wishing I was on the river instead of surfing the web...
Learch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014   #58
Pinecliffe, Colorado
Paddling Since: 05
Originally Posted by joecoolives View Post
I Love My Yeti. Riverboat Works Made A Costom Drybox For Me. It's Amazing.
Riverboat Works subs out their dry box work, meaning someone else makes them.
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. KARL MARX
treemanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014   #59
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1986
Originally Posted by treemanji View Post
Riverboat Works subs out their dry box work, meaning someone else makes them.
Does not matter who made the box if a satisfied customer has a product the vendor will stand behind.
DoStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014   #60
Lincoln City, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1990
Dilbert is a snap shot of american corporate life, so accurate it is scary.

The Buzz is a snap shot as well, just not for sure of what yet 😜

So entertaining !!! I love it !!

Sarcasm intended !!! Keep up the good work !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

mrett is offline   Reply With Quote