Old 09-21-2011   #1
bend, Oregon
Paddling Since: 2008
New Rocky Mtn. raft or year old Trib. 14????

What's the thinking out there BUZZED people. Ive pretty much read only good things about Rocky Mountain rafts on the buzz and mainly good things bout the Trib, other than silt getting through the zippers and needing to be cleaned out and the floor sitting higher than most boats. The price on the Rocky Mountain is sweet and would allow for nicer frame/ equipment set up. Give it to me people, good and bad.

meanjoebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #2
Lindon, Utah
Paddling Since: 2010
I bought a 16' rocky mountain this past spring when I was really looking for something else, but it seemed like a great deal and so I thought I'd give it a try. Now after about 30 river days, I really love this raft. One of my boating buddies bought a 14' from Joe at RM last week because he rode in my boat on the MFS and really liked it. Tonight another buddy called me to tell me he had just bought a 16' to replace his older boat. Are these the "end all" boat out there? Probably not, but is there a better boat for the money? I don't think so. Good design, heavy weight material, welded seems, and great price.

Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. Mark Twain
Bilge Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #3
bend, Oregon
Paddling Since: 2008
thanks bilge rat.
meanjoebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #4
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
Riverboat works has been selling these Rocky Mountain Rafts all summer and had nothing but favorable comments and results.

I personally rowed a 14’ all summer and my last trip down Brown’s Canyon I purposely lined up and buffed off ever rock I could find which were a lot. I had decided to see if I could cut or pop this boat. Well by the end of the day and dozens of sharp rocks I had barely even scratched this boat.

Right now is the time to buy, we are cleaning out our inventory and have all our rafts marked down 15%. Get a package deal frame, oars, coolers, etc and get another 5% discount, while supplies last. We are selling out of boats quickly so don’t wait or you’ll lose out on these deals.

Check out our sales prices
Riverboat Works is offline   Reply With Quote