Hi guys, I thought I would chime in real quick,
1) Lime is just here in the U.S.A. (That Lime roll is beginning to get low...)
2) "One concern I would have about the HD is how they added material (pretty decent amount too) and cut cost (by like 15%!). I doubt they took all of that hit on their margin - there has to be something they did besides include 1 less thwart." There are 3 major cost savings with the new Trib fabric. 1) The older Baby Blue Trib rafts used light weight Ferrari Fabric which we would ship from France to China. So we cut out those shipping costs. 2) Ferrari is light and strong, but expensive. So we cut out costs by using a Chinese fabric manufacturer and added weight. 3) Bingo, one less thwart.
3) It is really hard on Customer Service when boaters think they are getting an AIRE warranty with Tributary boats. So be sure you weigh out the different warranties in your purchase decision! AIRE Written Warranty
4) So noted on the color scheme, guys. The gray was a little darker then we intended. Haven't seen any color related damage come through the service department.
5) I've personally used the Trib Sixteen down the Hells Canyon section of the Snake, and it was perfect!