Originally Posted by gannon_w
I'll bite...why do kayakers need so many buckets?
I don't know, why do kayakers need so many buckets?
1. because it is easier to wash their drytop in a bucket than in their helmet.
2. because they found a bucket as a nifty seat laying on the side of the road.
3. because it is a good place to hide the empty beer cans they stole from rafters.
4. because they are perfect suitcases when you friends girlfriend finally kicks you out of their house.
5. because with just a few buckets and drumsticks a kayaker can earn an honest living, Video: STUPENDOUSLY AMAZEBALLS DRUMMING! #madskillz ~ Frequency