Mountain Buzz banner

More Cot Options.

15K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  shappattack 
#1 ·
I like the Camp Time Roll-A-Cot but I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY HAVE RAISED THEIR PRICE TO!!!!!!!
Especially in such a short period. Perfect example of good folks gone greedy.

Anyway I’m looking for other options. There are some light ones out there but most of the ultralight versoins are only an inch or two off of the ground. My requirements are as follow:
1 At least 10” high
2 light
3 packable.
4 simple as possible.

Are there any other thoughts or experiences out there? Thanks.

#36 ·
The only thing that's ever broke was on my 18 year old roll-a-table. Some doofus many years ago jammed the legs into the side mesh pocket and tore it. I stitched it up with twine and used it that way for a long time. A few years ago I bought a new top for it from Dave's website. I think it cost $25 at the time????? Good as new now.

#37 ·
The Camp Time Roll-a-cots are great, but I don't hear anyone here talking about how bad the aluminum oxide from them is. We use them commercially, and even the guests complain about black hands after just setting up one! Anyway, that's my only gripe- otherwise they're pretty nice, easy to set up, and comfy if you don't like sleeping on pacos on the ground or boat (that's my preference anyway).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.