Mountain Buzz banner

Is this Hyside of age to consent?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  jdebo 
#1 ·
Any well versed hyside buzzards have any clue how old this is? Double ducky 12' long. Condition is damn near new. No id tag or any signs of it being missing i could find. Metal military style valves. Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have a ducky just like this. It is close to 20 years old and is in great shape. Mine didn't come with D rings so I added them. I've had a great time paddling pretty big water on the Middle Fork, Westwater, Ladore, and others. I like paddling solo but it's always nice to have friends too. I bought it at Down River and spent about $1000. I'm very happy with it.

#4 ·
Prototype Hyside IK

I had a Hyside double IK with a laced in floor and no serial number plate that was also in mint condition. I called Hyside and they said it must have been a prototype for the their first IKs. They offered to hang it in their shop when I got rid of it but I opted to sell it to a very happy buyer. Those older boats were built like iron!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.