OK, so I'll try to get to everyone questions and comments in one reply.
1. Inside or Outside? really? Who's going to drill holes on the inside of the cooler?? But anyway attached is a pic that I took of the 20qt. The larger 55qt had these same holes in the bottom (outside for those of you who need the clarification)
2. Gary, I know it wasn't you. I think I mentioned that I saw these at Sams Club. As Elk said lets try to pay attention to the details here eh?
3. We definitely need to get out of the dark ages on the Buzz and get some updated emoji's
4. Maybe they're actually trying to copy SOTAR by easily getting holes.
That's right I said it.
5. All funning aside, Has anyone here actually tried calling Igloo. It's a nightmare. No one actually knows anything about their products or where to transfer you for any actual useful information. It looks like Yukon and Sportsman models are their own separate mysterious divisions that no one can contact.
My last Yukon 120 was fantastic! I honestly think it could be the best insulated and toughest cooler on the market. But I had to sell it because the HUGE built in handles were in the way everything on a raft.
The Sportsman intrigues me. It is roto-molded and I hope it is as tough and well insulated as my Yukon. And yes it is sold at Sams instead of some haughty-taughty raft store but I guess that is why they have such a reasonable price. Anyway thanks for the participation and let me know what you think. Thanks.