help with raft id manufacturer/model? - Page 2 - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-12-2016   #11

Paddling Since: 1994
The big black oval logos that have been blacked out look like something I have had in the shop before. I forget the name. It may come to me later.

No idea on the model.

Did you black the logos out? Where is the picture from?

The cool thing I see is that there are two handles on the ends of the boat. I started doing this to all my boats years ago and I am surprised it hasnt caught on. It is so nice having the double handles on the end. This is the first boat I have seen from the factory with double handles on the ends.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2016   #12

help with raft id manufacturer/model?

This is a custom raft. Built to our specifications. There are 2 different manufacturers depending on preference (one local, one in Asia pacific) and it is by no means a Saturn raft.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
ConfluenceBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016   #13

And we have both glued and welded options depending on your price point. But the designs are custom and owned by our organization.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2016   #14

Paddling Since: 1994
And your organization is........? Might be helpful if you want to sell boats. Just sayin.

Like I said in my last post, I like the double handles on the ends. Not sure why everyone isnt doing it. I started doing it on my boats years ago. It is great for tugging them around and carrying.

If you guys need an authorized warranty center, let me know and I can get you in the system and give you some pricing info and references.
Old 07-21-2016   #15

help with raft id manufacturer/model?

Thanks for the feedback! We have yet to advertise on the site and as such do not want to overstep our bounds. For those who would like to know, we are now Stealthcraft Boats. We began as Confluence Boatworks 3 years ago and recently merged with the Stealthcraft 2 months ago.

www.stealthcraftboats.com

We design and manufacture a full lineup of rafts, driftboats, sleds, flats boats and a new great lakes series boat out of Baldwin, Michigan.

The double handles are a must... It's a great concept and we agree that we cannot believe more manufacturers have not incorporated it. It just makes sense and make the platform that much easier to move.

Tight Lines!
BW

Old 07-22-2016   #16

north little rock, Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfluenceBW View Post
Thanks for the feedback! We have yet to advertise on the site and as such do not want to overstep our bounds. For those who would like to know, we are now Stealthcraft Boats. We began as Confluence Boatworks 3 years ago and recently merged with the Stealthcraft 2 months ago.

Stealthcraft Boats – High Performance Drift Boats

We design and manufacture a full lineup of rafts, driftboats, sleds, flats boats and a new great lakes series boat out of Baldwin, Michigan.

The double handles are a must... It's a great concept and we agree that we cannot believe more manufacturers have not incorporated it. It just makes sense and make the platform that much easier to move.

Tight Lines!
BW

Just clicked around on your web site a bit and read your bio. Super cool. I like your style. Just curious; have you had any push back from the Confluence Water Sports behemoth?
lncoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016   #17

No, Confluence was our DBA. Non issue anymore as we are now Stealthcraft Boats.