Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2015   #61
Park City, Utah
Paddling Since: 1982
Apologies to the OP for the above hijack.

We bought a kitchen box from Frontier Play back in '09. It arrived promptly after we ordered along with a small capt. box. FP cut us a deal on the shipping since we ordered two boxes. It serves us well for 6 years till we bought a new frame and dry/kitchen boxes this fall. You can't go wrong for the money. At the time we had a lot of gear to buy for an up coming GC trip, so cost was a consideration then.

Old 12-09-2015   #62
Star, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1997
Greenwall: Really?

Think you have had enough yet? Spoke with one of your guys at Pro-web and found it interesting that the boats you now sale are made in China. With as much ranting as you have done today, I thought maybe you would sale American made boats. This from your Forums section:

We are a RMR dealer

November 20, 2015

We have brought on the Rocky Mountain Rafts line as an entry level priced raft with excellent value and construction features. These will be a popular choice for customers who want to get into the sport and have a reliable boat without spending the big bucks. We have Pre-Ordered a few different models to have on display here in the store. Some will be built into whitewater packages and some will be built into fishing packages. We will be able to provide with a package start to finish and pair your new raft with some of the nicest high quality frames available for an excellent value. Check with us for package pricing! We have a limited supply of the new lime green coming.

It could be that Darren, as he stated in his own words, is trying to make it possible for others to be able to enjoy the sport at a more affordable price. I worked for Darren back in 96-97 and later continued a friendship with him and his family. We've floated some great rivers together. He has been a huge influence in the whitewater/rafting world. You overstepped the boundary, when you attempted to take away a part of his great reputation and hard work.

To the original post: you can't go wrong buying anything from FrontierPlay. The dryboxes are bomber. The seals are great. I've had mine since 2008, and they are just as good now as they were the day I got them. In fact, I will be receiving another full 15 ft Vanguard raft package in the next month from FrontierPlay, and will be ordering everything else I need from them too.

Old 12-09-2015   #63
Great Falls, Montana
Paddling Since: .3
Where's Avatard when we need him. He made me laugh more than anyone on the Buzz.
Old 12-09-2015   #64
Craigamerica, -
To the mod erasing Greenwalls post please stop. You're making him look better then he really is. They should be left for posterity so when someone researches this guy in a year to do business with they can see what a tool he is.
No one cares that you are a river guide
Old 12-09-2015   #65
Rivertown, West Virginia
Paddling Since: 9:45
I was just getting ready to say that his post disapeared
I am an American Whitewater member. One of 6300. There are an estimated 100000 paddlers in the U S. If you are not a member you should join. AW is fighting for our rivers everyday and could use some help.
Old 12-09-2015   #66
Post Falls, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2000
Amazing how many threads are taken over by Greenwall and his opposition party. Lately seems like you could ask any question and it will end up in a bickering battle between Greenwall and the rest of the Buzz. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app
Old 12-09-2015   #67
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
I have owned a frontier play box. They are kind of different with all the screws but served purpose. Latches needed some help and I did get a small running crack that was repaired for $15 at the local welding shop. Overall served me well in the beginning for the price.

Why are people on here always picking at vendors, it is the buzz people taunting him. Why call just to bother his business with no intention of purchasing anything . I guess I don't get todays society
Old 12-09-2015   #68
Austin, Texas
You don't see anyone "picking" on FP. Only vendors without tact.
" a 45."
Old 12-09-2015   #69
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
I mainly read the posts. I don't participate much anymore. Too much hostility with people hating on people they don't even know. That goes for everyone.
Old 12-09-2015   #70
Great Falls, Montana
Paddling Since: .3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't just switch to one of your alter ego's. That make you look even worse man!

Closed Thread