Old 04-20-2011   #1
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Great service at Rocky Mountain Rafts

Just want to let people know about a good experience I had with Joe at RMR- Rocky Mountain Rafts in Colorado Springs. Not only did he give me the best price on an Aire 156R, better than anyone I could find in USA! Then, he offered to help sell my old boat- he actually picked it up in Boulder & brought it back to the Springs- and then when my boat arrived, he dropped it off here in Boulder as well- he did us a big favor... Great guy, incredible service. I would at least consider them for a boat / accessories.

walkabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011   #2
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2009
I recently bought a Saturn 13' raft as part of one of their "Booze Cruise" packages. Joe let me customize my package (exchanged the 5 PFDs for a mesh DRE captain's chair, etc.) and was really great to deal with. I live in New Orleans so we had some extended phone conversations and he helped me figure out what I would need and what kind of a frame would fit the 13' raft.

Shipping was quick. The two siderails of the frame were missing, so I called Joe and he quickly sent me two new ones Fed-Ex 2-day delivery. Very happy with the service.

Possibly more info on my experience here:
Fluvial Geomorphology Blog
Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off