Old 12-01-2015   #11
north little rock, Arkansas
Canyon's good people. Once I nail down what my next boat will be I'm getting rid of my Yeti and ordering a Canyon.

lncoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015   #12
Flagstaff, Arizona
Paddling Since: 1991
Prospector - Buzzard - Canyon

Canyon checking in. Yes we built a new rafting cooler. We just kicked the first skin of a new Prospector out of the mold yesterday and we were pretty stoked.

Yes we listen to our clients, we raft, and we also got some awesome design suggestions and feedback from Mtn. Buzz conversations. Truthfully I wanted this product finished last year but had some tooling issues that dragged on and on. Did I say we were stoked ? I also meant relieved.

Thanks (giving) for the kind words and for the 'suspicous' words too, you keep this site clean and relevant.

New Year's resolution: More Buzz ?

Canyon Coolers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015   #13
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2013
That cooler looks pretty sweet for a raft specific cooler. I have a Sailor 105 and an outfitter 50 from Canyon and they are both great coolers. The 105 I run in the front of the boat with a flip seat for the front angler and it works awesome, I don't use the frame rails on the cooler as I wanted the front angler higher so it rests on a cooler mount. Sailor 105 is one badass cooler.

Like others have said Canyon has excellent customer service and has gone out of their way to help me out and keep me happy. I am about to buy another cooler from them for my solo days on land. Great peoples and great product.
mtnparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015   #14
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1980
According to Canyon the cooler sits 4.75 inches above the frame. This cooler looks pretty damn nice to me.

Sembob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015   #15
Salt Lake City, Utah
Paddling Since: 1997
When I was setting up a new cataraft this summer I waited and waited for a low-priced online vendor to ship a cooler (not a Canyon Cooler). I finally gave up and called Canyon Cooler -- Adam quickly shipped the cooler I needed and I was able to complete my set-up in time for a trip. I'm impressed with their service, and the cooler.

Jim S is offline   Reply With Quote