Mountain Buzz banner

Great Deals Out There

182K views 502 replies 137 participants last post by  lawoftheriver 
#1 ·
We all have fun with the Worst deals out there thread. So I think it is time to add a good deal thread. So if you come across a great deal that you can't or don't want to have for your self, post it here and share with other boaters.

Please don't post your own ads here.

I will start the thread off with this oldie I came across tonight.

12' Sotar Whitewater Raft

#6 ·
Nice job accentuating the positive, Steve!

If the tubes hold air and it's not delaminating (has new valves), here's your full GC package waiting for only $1,300. At that cost, it may be worthwhile to have one of our great raft repair guys re-glue the baffles, & coat it with urethane and keep this rig going for a couple more decades.

#31 ·
Recently I found a 16 foot Aire jag with an NRS frame, cooler, dry box, 4 oars, 2 pumps, etc. for $600. It is 20 years old but has only one patch and the bladders do not leak. Took it for a week long trip in Oregon and it did not leak. The guy had run the GC 3 times with it and took a bad swim and retired from the sport. At age 65 I am back in the sport. We do easier runs now.

#50 ·
This Clean Mountain Can is made by the same company GSI (ECO-SAFE), but is great for the single over-nighter trips that require a groover, but is a hassle to use 50 user system for just a few uses. Also only $69:

Clean Mountain Can
Thanks for this post. I've been looking for a weekend kayak touring groover and this may fit the bill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.