Great Deals Out There - Page 25 - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-01-2016   #241

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randaddy View Post
The funny part is that SWR&J isn't even offering good deals. The prices they are asking would be okay for unused rafts...
Randaddy, The rafts I am offering as a good deal are new, unused rafts that did not sell last season as they came in late. I just sold the 10.5 Storm.

Have a good weekend.

Southwest Raft and Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016   #242

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
I believe a more accurate description for a boat that spent weeks sitting outside your shop on the side of the road in the sun would be display model, not new...
Just saying
High Class Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016   #243
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest Raft and Jeep View Post
Randaddy, The rafts I am offering as a good deal are new, unused rafts that did not sell last season as they came in late. I just sold the 10.5 Storm.

Have a good weekend.
I was referring to your other boats. The slashed boat at 15% off retail, one season old boats at 10% off retail...

Posting your own gear on this forum is pretty lame, so be prepared to hear about it when your prices aren't "great".
Randaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016   #244

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randaddy View Post
I was referring to your other boats. The slashed boat at 15% off retail, one season old boats at 10% off retail...

Posting your own gear on this forum is pretty lame, so be prepared to hear about it when your prices aren't "great".
Whatever Randy. You didn't seem too offended when AIRE announced back in December that their 2015 boats were being closed out. As for whether it's a good deal, SWRJ's already sold one of the boats so someone must think so.

-AH
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016   #245

The Box, ~
Paddling Since: 1992
Free Gear Swap tomorrow in Salt Lake City

Free Gear Swap tomorrow in Salt Lake City. No charge to buy or sell equipment in the parking lot. Any used outdoor gear: kayaking, rafting, climbing, backpacking, bikes, camping, winter sport, and etc. Itís an outdoor gear flea market.

This is just like the famous Black Diamond Parking Lot Swap that was discontinued this spring (RIP).

Note: Iím not associated with The Gear Room, Iím just passing on the information to the river community if you have gear to sell or needing to buy. Cheers!

riverdoghenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016   #246

Evergreen, Colorado
Aire D Series 143 Raft - Inflatable Raft & Kayak Accessories | Backcountry.com

Backcountry.com has a few Aire rafts with a 20 percent off coupon (MAR20) . Might help someone out?
gwheyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016   #247

Great Falls, Montana
Paddling Since: .3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwheyduke View Post
Aire D Series 143 Raft - Inflatable Raft & Kayak Accessories | Backcountry.com

Backcountry.com has a few Aire rafts with a 20 percent off coupon (MAR20) . Might help someone out?
I was wondering about that. %20 off for that boat is a great deal! They have a bunch of good deals right now on other paddling / camping gear as well.
ob1coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016   #248

Great Falls, Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
Whatever Randy. You didn't seem too offended when AIRE announced back in December that their 2015 boats were being closed out. As for whether it's a good deal, SWRJ's already sold one of the boats so someone must think so.

-AH
Not to be contrary but that was me that posted the Aire sale and I'm not affiliated with Aire in any way. I just try to post good deals for buzzards when ever I see them, what ever the brand.

Not that I want to defend Randy at all thought. JK Randy
Old 04-04-2016   #249

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1coby View Post
Not to be contrary but that was me that posted the Aire sale
No, Colby, it was a post by AIRE in mid-December to this thread. Scroll back in time and you'll find it.
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016   #250

Great Falls, Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
No, Colby, it was a post by AIRE in mid-December to this thread. Scroll back in time and you'll find it.
OH. Sorry. I posted a mid December "Great Deals" post about their 160DD that they were clearancing out. I must have missed the one that you are talking about. Thanks for keeping me straight.