Old 04-29-2016   #11
Missoula, Montana
Paddling Since: 1996
Kinda digging up last years posts but I was wondering what people think a pair of these from 1978 (Large Marge) and an 1982 (Saggy Maggie) might be worth at for a good deal to pass on. I paid 450 for the big one with the nrs frame and three cataract oars. It only has two tiny leaks and a blown baffle to really complain about. The smaller one was traded for a green anchor I found and nobody ever claimed. It holds air all week and is actually really fun to get wet. And it fits on the back of the truck. The other frame and wood oars were like 175 I believe. I'm going for the antique boat collection award of the year.

Did anyone ever order any of those valves from the UK? The guy I bought it from must have because they are newer and only one is still brass.

I hate to sell either but I really would like to get into one single raft and free up space.

Jamesdking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016   #12
Missoula, Montana
Paddling Since: 1996

Jamesdking is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
End of year sale can anyone out there confirm this?? DRACO18 Boaters Forum | General Boating Topics 2 08-21-2013 11:32 AM
Finally, A Beer Can Carrier That Won't Make You Sick And Kill You CommanderKeen Kayaking | Gear Talk 18 06-22-2013 07:10 AM
47 Year Old Kurt Casey Notches 15 First Descents in One Year gohuge Whitewater Kayaking 4 10-02-2012 05:56 AM
Ark last year vs. this year? Rward Whitewater Kayaking 7 06-29-2008 02:39 PM
New Year Resolutions I Can't Keep farp Whitewater Kayaking 1 12-29-2003 06:53 PM

» Classified Ads
RMR 13' w/ Drop Stitch...

posted by Riverboat Works

Floor Model RMR 13' SB with Drop Stitch Floor Option and...

Sawyer 10' counter...

posted by rrrlotus

Sawyer 10' counter balanced oars - fiberglass...

Hyside Pro 13.0

posted by jconnsurf

2014 Blue Hyside Pro 13.0 in very good condition. Three...