Old 05-02-2015   #21
Dundee, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1989
I just went from a 16 lb small jacket to an NRS Rapid Rescuer. I like it, I am in the middle of its adjustability and I can get it good and snug in every aspect. I am going to have to swim in it more to get used to having all of the extra flotation. I can have a hard time going from by back to my stomach or vis versa when swimming with hi float jackets. I tried on an Astral Green and it was too short for my long torso.
I agree with trying some on first, but it is pretty difficult to find a store with a selection. I took a risk and ordered mine from the interweb, but I figured NRS would take care of me if it turned into a total failure. I got lucky this time.

Wishing I was on the river instead of surfing the web...
Learch is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Low Water Topic: Theory why some kayakers hate rafters/tuber Livingston Whitewater Kayaking 62 08-30-2005 06:31 PM
Off Topic...EIS out on Wolf Creek "Village" kelly Whitewater Kayaking 1 10-24-2004 04:50 PM
Mountain Unicycling in Moab, Utah (OFF topic) Ed Hansen Whitewater Kayaking 5 04-11-2004 04:55 PM
Off Topic Trade UAL miles for Delta miles erdvm1 Whitewater Kayaking 0 01-27-2004 10:20 PM
Off The Topic erdvm1 Whitewater Kayaking 0 10-31-2003 06:21 PM

» Classified Ads
12' 9" Jacks Plastic...

posted by Imlivinforever

12'9"x19" Jacks Plastic Cataraft for sale. No handles,...

Gott - Rubbermaid coolers

posted by stony2275

I have 3 Gott Rubbermaid coolers for sale. 60 Quart in...

Aire Tributary

posted by bronzelife

Raft, trailer and all pictured accessories. 2 seats 1...