Mountain Buzz banner

12 foot Cat tubes wanted!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  garystrome 
#1 ·
I'm in Australia half the year, and folks here only paddle raft, rarely if ever row. I'm turning them on to rowing cats for safety and fun, and they're keen! I'm seeking as many 12 or 14 foot cat tubes, second hand or blemished (thus cheap), as possible to put into a container and bring over. Anybody?

#2 ·
Jeffe,

We have some used, demo and blemished tubes currently however they aren't exactly "cheap" how cheap are you talking for a set? Here are a few examples;

12x20 - 2011 Teal - $1750 - Used twice, great shape, no patches
12x20.75 - 2016 Lime Green - NEW $2236
I have a list of 2014, 2015 and 2016 cat tubes that are 25% OFF they are the old model that didn't have handles, all the 2016 and going forward will have handles.

I have 3 blemished boats, 14x22, 14x24 and 16x24 that are all brand new with handles. We had a problem with a batch of urethane in GOLD (yellow) and there are runs in the paint, in no way hindering the awesome Maravia tubes that they are. They are all 30% off retail.

Here is a link to the boat sale page to check them all out:
Boats Sale Product Categories | Cascade River Gear

Have a great afternoon. Kindly, Renee

#4 ·
13' Incept tubes

I have 13' x 20" Incept tubes in good condition. No patches and hold air well. Excellent performance. Asking $800 and I'll pay for shipping to CA.

Reactions: Jeffe Aronson
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.