Mountain Buzz banner

11' Trailer and 16' flatbed trailer w/ wench?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  DarrylH 
#1 ·
Hey Buzzards!

So I have a 12' flatbed trailer with rollers and a winch on the front. The winch is mounted on a post at the front of the trailer. As a result, my 16' cat fits on the trailer super easily, and I'm sure it could fit on a smaller bed too, I'd guess even a 10' easy.

I'm trying to help a friend find a trailer in the same style as mine that will fit his boats. He has two 16' round noses, and wants a flatbed with a winch in the same style as mine. I'm hoping you guys can help me figure out the minimum length for a trailer of this style to hold a 16' round nose.

So does anyone with a 16' round nose rock a trailer similar to what I have described that is 11' or under?

Thanks!

#2 ·
My Aire 156 sits on a trailer that is not much over 8' of box space. The bow fits out over the tongue and the stern hangs 3.5 feet behind it. The boat is all rockered there, so it wouldn't touch deck anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.