Mountain Buzz banner

Yampa Trip: Looking for raft support

Tags
rafting
3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Rightoarleft 
#1 ·
I have a permit to run the Yampa River through Dinosaur National Monument from June 30th to July 4th. I'm looking for interested folks who have oar boats and are willing to row some gear to join in. Our raft support bailed and right now, we have just a couple of shredders going. Its a pretty laid back group of experienced WV boaters and should be a great trip regardless. Rafts will make the difference between beer/steak and no beer/backpacker food! Call me at 304-692-6750 or email mattk@tws.org if interested.

Matt Keller

#3 ·
I have a permit to run the Yampa River through Dinosaur National Monument from June 30th to July 4th. I'm looking for interested folks who have oar boats and are willing to row some gear to join in. Our raft support bailed and right now, we have just a couple of shredders going. Its a pretty laid back group of experienced WV boaters and should be a great trip regardless. Rafts will make the difference between beer/steak and no beer/backpacker food! Call me at 304-692-6750 or email mattk@tws.org if interested.

Matt Keller
Matt I might be interested. I have 13 ft NRS. So its a small bucket boat. Have cooler, toilet....etc. Let me know what you think. Thanks Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.