Turn the corner and keep going - Page 3 - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-03-2016   #21

Boise, Idaho
Perfect, that's exactly the info I was hoping for. Thanks!

BlueTurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2016   #22

Boise, Idaho
I just got back home from this trip yesterday. We put in on 7/10 at Boundary and took off at Hammer on 8/3.

We ended up doing a lay over day in Riggins and staying at the Riverview Motel. I can't say enough good things about the Riverview and everyone we talked to in Riggins. Super friendly and helpful people.

It was an amazing trip. Weather was coldish and rainy for the first couple of days on the Middle Fork and then I slept under the stars until the end. We spent time with 4 different groups on the trip (MF, Main, above Riggins, Lower) and had a fun and safe time with all of them. Many thanks to those we floated with and many thanks to those who gave me advice and urged me to go here on the Buzz.
BlueTurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016   #23

Evereywhere, State of Bliss
Paddling Since: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf View Post
I just got back home from this trip yesterday. We put in on 7/10 at Boundary and took off at Hammer on 8/3.

We ended up doing a lay over day in Riggins and staying at the Riverview Motel. I can't say enough good things about the Riverview and everyone we talked to in Riggins. Super friendly and helpful people.

It was an amazing trip. Weather was coldish and rainy for the first couple of days on the Middle Fork and then I slept under the stars until the end. We spent time with 4 different groups on the trip (MF, Main, above Riggins, Lower) and had a fun and safe time with all of them. Many thanks to those we floated with and many thanks to those who gave me advice and urged me to go here on the Buzz.
WTG!
tteton is offline   Reply With Quote