Mountain Buzz banner

Solo guy, lookn for fall trip with cool group

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  beetle 
#1 ·
Hey gals and guys,

I am looking to catch a ride with a cool group of people for a fall float trip this year. I have plenty of good decent gear and have my own 14' oar boat, but just don't know alot of boaters. My wife has to work alot this fall and she usually is my partner. Big Bummer...... Anyway, I have a decent level of experience. I have ran plenty of Class III with a few IVs. I LOVE TO FISH !!!! Hoping to find someone to go on the Green below the dam. I went last year and loved it! I am not a drug addict or heavy alcoholic, but I like my Coors and can party when the event calls within reason. Also, I am not a "know it all" or "blow hard". Shit, I can't take someone like that on the river whatsoever......... Way to much of that in our world right now and there is no room for that on a river trip in my opinion. I probably have to stay with Utah/Colorado area due to time constraints this fall. Let me know if you want to talk to me! See you on the river!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.